Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Bird in a Blender posted:

What happened to Timby?

Did something happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Thanks bestowing your great wisdom oh benevolent goon :jerkbag:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Zero but that doesn't mean it's not eyeroll worthy when you swoop in to crow about how smart you are that you would never help somebody, as if compassion is some sort of weakness even if it burns you sometimes.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

General Dog posted:

I can’t remember, did the Matrix come out before or after Columbine?

LIterally like 3 weeks before

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Reloaded was bad because they got lazy and made a CGI Neo for the fights instead of just doing stunts. It’s so obvious when the CGI kicks in to. There’s still some decent fight scenes, but it’s just not enough to overcome the flaws.

Revolutions I can barely remember what happens, and I hated how they turned Neo from a god in the matrix to someone with superpowers outside of it too. I don’t remember how they explained that.

I thought resurrections was fine, worse than 2, but better than 3. The meta stuff at the beginning I found kind of fun with the director literally dragging Warner Brothers by name. Still wasn’t a good movie, but I didn’t find it awful. Definitely unnecessary.

I thought a lot of the CG for fighting Neo was because Keanu hurt his neck and couldn't do certain stuff.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Pron on VHS posted:

I would kill for some snow over here

We got six inches in PacNW it's amazing

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

General Dog posted:

Antivax has had a bit of a foothold in California for a while hasn’t it? Like dating back well before Covid. Seems like there’s a bit of horseshoe theory at play when it comes to vaccines and GMOs.

The first measles outbreak in forever happened at DLand in California because of them yeah

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

It's always been wild to me how many pregnant people refuse medical treatment claiming that bodies were made to birth. I've given birth 3 times, and each time I went to the hospital to have the baby, I knew there was a greater than zero chance that me or the baby was going to die. People just don't think bad things will happen to them.

Yeah, it's like bodies are also made to fight disease but uh sometimes they don't

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Quiet Feet posted:

Congrats on not being filthy

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

https://twitter.com/KLobstar/status/1477386716419960844

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

D-LINK posted:

She said yes, my brother. Turns out she's been impatiently waiting for me ask bc some snitch in my family blew up my spot :blush:

Hell yeah!

Grats my friend!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

D-LINK posted:

Imagine getting yelled at in fast af French what took me so long

loooooooooooooooooooooool

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Anybody with half a brain would say Boba Fett was too cool to go out like that

Intruder posted:

poo poo, I still haven't watched it

It's only been out a week you're not super behind

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Maybe it makes me a baby but I have a really hard time with end of the world media and zombies. It also makes my anxiety pretty bad. I have an ex who was very offended that I didn't like stuff like the Walking Dead and she thought it made me a little immature to have issues with it.
I dated a girl who was piss scared of zombie movies and media and I learned not to tease her about it after the legit terror i saw in her eyes one time somebody spooked her. She was pretty fearless aside from that, so i wouldn't feel too bad about it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Freaquency posted:

Congratulations!

Stick the snitch at the worst table at the reception.

Lol as if the bride to be isn't going to reward such loyalty to her

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

It isn't bad enough that we horrified little sis?

wait what now?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I deleted Instagram off my phone, didn’t delete my account yet. I just really need a break. I was getting into some bad scrolling habits. I have zero social media going on for the first time in over a decade. Unless this place still counts.

More like Asocial media :haw:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

"Disney World! gently caress YEAH!" is what I yell constantly in this house.

Same

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

I dunno I'm trying to imagine living somewhere with no AC like Seattle and having a sudden 110 degree heatwave hit like a few months ago

It was awful. Being downstairs in a house was uncomfortable but you could deal, but if you went upstairs where most bedrooms are even at night it was miserable.

We got those single room ac's with the tube that sits in a window because those heat waves are becoming more common every year :smith:

Also had five inches of snow in a single day again which previously was a once a twenty year thing but has happened like 3 out of 5 years here now!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
https://twitter.com/pangmeli/status/1478801065394978816?s=20

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Silly Burrito posted:

Dammit, I hope they don’t mess it up.

Narrator: They messed it up

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It's been over a year I can now honorably poo poo talk Pennsylvania gently caress you

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

General Dog posted:

The Book of Boba Fett is a total waste if he doesn’t unmask a Sand Person and kiss him or her on the lips

Him and that sand warrior lady could get something going on boba seems like the type of guy who likes the poo poo kicked out of him.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It's not the years, it's the lightyears

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jan 7, 2022

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
gently caress

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

General Dog posted:

I think it would be fun if we found out the Sand People were all actually humans, just their own ethnic group.

There's old star wars lore that Tatooine was where humans came from but they hosed it up and Sand People are just humans that stayed behind and lived a mad max life

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BigPaddy posted:

If they were something like a JW or a Christian Scientist that are very anti medicine ok sure it is dumb but that is your cult of choice. People who have had all the other vaccines required but are now saying they don't want the Covid ones because Jesus are just idiots who have watched too much crap on Youtube.

It'd be hilarious if another schism occurred since the Pope said get your drat vaccines you dumbasses

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Spear lets you keep range from the head and if you can get a dionysus boon to dot the other bits it can soften them up while you are killing other stuff.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Man, I've been sleeping on Marissa Tomei

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Amy Pole Her posted:

“Who cares when anyone dies. Ultimately it’s all random nothingness” - Guy at work

Let me tell you about optimistic nihilism

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It's really weird not having you with the av of shame and GD having it

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

T-Square posted:

Eat Arby’s

That's just regular nihilism

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
While sitting waiting for my oil to get changed I had to sit through the Betty White episode of Love Boat so I think she owes me

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

drat, SB getting dragged.

Karl gonna be hearing all about this

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jan 9, 2022

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

To everyone but Lee Majors, Fiz and other health care workers: how many things wrong do you spot in this clip:

https://twitter.com/DrOz/status/1480307202854375427?t=UDCI96Xd2s9r1i6ZYIwApA&s=19

https://twitter.com/ntoddpax/status/1480357369305395202

That joke always makes my medical field friends laugh

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Also the Supreme Court shouldn’t exist it’s nonsense

Having a top federal court seems like a normal idea though :confused:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Yo we getting silver eyeliner back i got a bet with some people in my guild about that

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Kanto Region declared gang.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

:same:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

I LOVED Myst. SB bought me the sequel, Riven, for Christmas one year when we were still dating. Puzzle games are my jam.

Do not go back and look at it. Does not hold up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1480946307409887239

Good thing people breath less than once every ten seconds

Just become a Curvier's beaked whale bing bong so simple