Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Guze posted:

Is this referring to a different Trump than the real one? Cause the real one is a huge crybaby bitch. I would assume he would've cried like he did all the time.

like get out how? WALK? Have you loving seen the guy

Helicopter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

GD_American posted:

Congratulations!

Went into Costco today and found the most random-rear end purchase imaginable. A giant 7 kilo Jamon leg, complete with a little wooden stand and knife for 100 bucks.

My personal mantra is fast becoming "gently caress it, I've spent more on dumber"

Lol I got it for 49 the other week on close out and I have no idea when to cut into it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Just go see a hair loss doctor. They’ll give you finasteride and/or minoxidil and the loss will at least stop if not reverse some.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

seiferguy posted:

COVID update: the persistent cough is going away, only a rare occasional cough. Looks like I'm gettin over it, woo

Your symptoms are resolving and you are cleared to return to work.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Blowjob Overtime posted:

The tech I work with got COVID, was out, then came back to work. After I worked with him a bit on the line, someone else stopped by my cube and informed me he hadn't actually had a negative test yet, but was back because he was asymptomatic. It wasn't his call, just following the company guidelines :capitalism:

One of my employees got it on a Tuesday and got an email on a Sunday that they were cleared to return.

Luckily we are still wfh but they are doing their best to do this as stupidly as possible.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’m always surprised people know Statesville exists.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chili is chili.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Have you guys gotten W2s yet? I haven't. :(

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'd probably take it out of my profile because no good can come of that.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

if anyone spams my icq i am calling in all of qcs

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

Nearly all of these bands suck.

Calm down, this weeks mod.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't think a -6 prescription is legally blind.

If so I'm gonna go get my handicap parking placard.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Timby posted:

Peloton has always felt like a VC-backed tech company that had a sale as its ultimate goal.

Then I'm guessing you've never used one.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

E: too mean

No Butt Stuff fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jan 27, 2022

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Timby posted:

Can't say I've ever had a use for a four-figure exercise bike with DRM, no.

Have you considered that some people may enjoy exercising in this manner and while their business model of expansion and profitability has had impacts on their market cap, the actual product could actually be good?

Or is it easier to just hold a strong opinion about something you know next to nothing about?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Timby posted:

Awfully strong response to me saying that their business operations over the years, up until their IPO, were pretty consistent with a company whose ownership and investors had an exit strategy as their endgame.

Now it's just funny to see them foundering because they're sitting on entirely too much inventory because they badly misforecast demand.

It was a response to your attempted condescension about the price of exercise equipment that you tossed out flippantly.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

If they had any political savvy they would move their talk to this location and use it to poo poo on Republicans who continually gently caress up any attempts of infrastructure in this state. Of course the local chuds are going "Hurr Durr this is what happens when we build bike lanes"

Immediately following that talk they’d discover a bus load of orphans was on that bridge.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Covid is keeping social security solvent.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Boba Fett How the gently caress have the Jedi not figured out the whole "have no attachments" thing isn't working for them. Let the little green dude have the loving shirt and stop being such a dick, Luke

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Joey Freshwater posted:

Found a place up here selling Blanton’s for $65 a bottle so bought everything she had

Christ.

I’m heading to Kentucky next month and trying to figure out which distilleries to hit. To help I poured some Weller 12 and I’m furiously googling

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It’s a buyers market. Leave.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

As someone who has tried to hire multiple professional positions this year at above market rates, I can promise you those jobs are out there.

I have no idea about service industry stuff and I’d absolutely believe they’re lying about availability or pay.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He’s a professional computer toucher, not someone looking for work as a Staples associate.

He should be looking because that poo poo is out there. If it wasn’t I’m sure he’d still have a few of his old coworkers.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Boba was meh, but Mandalorian season 2.5 was pretty cool.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Nodoze posted:

They were both bad because the two episodes were just nostalgia bait with no real consequence or substance to them.

All the idiots eating that poo poo up are just typical consume next product people who can't think for themselves and say "let other people enjoy things" when you tell them something is bad with actual reason and logic.

The whole show was a mess and I guess a whole episode ended up being cut out, another guest appearance/cameo never ended up happening, and there were some "disagreements" between people about the direction of the show

I cannot imagine being passionate enough about television to post this.

I enjoyed it, even if it was fan service bullshit. Who cares? It was filler television on a weeknight. Quit being a dick.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

Double post, but realizing that with the NFL pushing the Super Bowl back a week means we may end up with a year where the SB and Valentine’s Day are on the same day. Going to be awkward.

We’ve got until 2026 to prep ourselves for this.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kalli posted:

Times broke wordle. riots begin at dawn

Seems like it works. Just no longer on a black background

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Odd. My phone has all my stats. Haven’t checked the PC. I think it was the same word as yesterday (at least in eastern time)

Wordle 237 4/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Braksgirl posted:

Hello, my anxious flyer buddies. So on this flight into New Orleans, when we hit the turbulence, ya girl is silently freaking out while the fools 6 rows up have their hands in the air and are woo-ing like they're on a roller coaster. I kept thinking "Yeah, go ahead and woo when we hit the dirt, fuckers."

I mean it’s not like you’d know if it crashed.

Have a drink and cope however you can.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Braksgirl posted:

We mostly picked up snacks and staples at Aldi today. It's definitely not a place we'd be able to complete a whole shopping list, mainly because we have 2 teenagers and a preteen. Some of the things we bought were purely just to try a different brand at a cheaper price. I don't think anyone with a full household would be able to get a full shop done there.

We have a household of 7 (8 soon) and we pretty much shop exclusively at Aldi and Costco.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Blended family. Adoption, twins, yours, mine, and ours. The whole deal.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you wish ill will on republicans and people who support poo poo like this you'll get probated for two weeks.

What?

I feel pretty confident in saying gently caress these guys, I hope they get fed to a woodchipper. Feet first.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I didn’t care about politics when I was 6 but I think a lot about how much my parents talked about Perot and how it’s really indicative of their general disdain for the welfare of others at the cost of any minor inconvenience.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

I was running around doing errands all day and because I was hungry I stopped by McDonald's. They advertised their Menu Hacks and saw they had the Sea, Land & Air burger (triple combo of Filet-o-Fish, Big Mac, and McChicken). Since I'm a :btroll: & easily swayed by advertising I ordered it.

$12 and I gotta build this monstrosity myself? :chloe:

I’m sorry but why did you post this before you made the monstrosity?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol my brother bought a house in morganton a few years ago for like 80 grand and it's work 100k more now. this whole area is insane.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Just got out of seeing Wicked in Costa Mesa. Amazing performance. There were tears at the end. I love this show so much

That’s the same production we saw a month or two ago. Very nice.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

The Batman - good but insanely long

That’s my thoughts.

Cool at least they’ll never figure out how to make this part of the rest of the DCEU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

I think diesels been more expensive for quite awhile now. It used to be cheaper

That feels like it’s been the case for 15 years or so

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The local power company’s portfolio has shifted significantly towards renewables. Whereas before it would be a blip on the budget sheet, it’s like 30% of all capital investment moving forward with no real money going to coal plants.

Nuclear plants are currently just having their operating licenses extended rather than new construction happening, at least in this region. Still a huge investment and not seen as necessarily the future of how we want to generate power because it’s still scary to some idiots.

I mean, it is scary, but that’s because of the technology at the plant. Not because it would ever melt down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My family red sauce recipe has been posted here before. We make meatballs and sausage at the same time. I actually adjusted the measurements to match two large cans of tomatoes from Costco to post it.

I'll see if I can't dig up the screenshots of that that I still use to make it now.

E:

No Butt Stuff fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Mar 20, 2022