Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

we got The Expanse out of Bozo's being a billionaire nerd. So yea, much better than Elon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Firebert posted:

How dare RLM not review the number one movie of April, Morbius

they did, but they got so drunk the liquor vapors coming from their bodies melted the files.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Arc Hammer posted:

I dont know, Ford telling Jared Leto to go gently caress himself for ten minutes was pretty great, and then he spends the rest of the film trying not to drown.

you see its a metaphor in his fight to make sure they kill him in the first of the new trilogy. he fought really hard to die as soon as possible.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

This is a very sweet tribute they whipped up here. I really hope they get around to checking out Nemesis at some point as well (and then Nemesis 2 - 4, but ignore 5 because that doesnt have any of the Pyun magic).

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Arc Hammer posted:

Did Van Damme ever do any films with Cynthia Rothrock? They seem cut from the same cloth except that Van Damme eventually made it to where he had a brief stint as a leading man. I'd watch the poo poo out of an action movie starring a bunch of 80s and 90s B listers.

I don’t think they ever worked together to my memory. That would’ve been a great team up though.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

https://twitter.com/screenslate/status/1596746977970376704?s=46&t=4RSRvl61B4ODYJspZu9E7A

RIP

No time like the present than to rewatch Radioactive Dreams tonight.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

https://twitter.com/speederaserhead/status/1594840566885400577?s=46&t=ZFhPK9DA1_LFwONEsoZ2bw

Lol he ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Blue Raider posted:

If they really wanted to run up the charity drive they’d offer to reveal one of the hidden dick the birthday boy pictures

now that would be something. you have to personally fly out to them and Mike will show you the picture for 5 seconds and then you need to leave.