Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I like them but I think you know that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

raid on bungling bay was the first famicom game to do hoizontal and vertical scrolling at the same time in 1984 or w/e. for some reason they hadn't thot of it yet. also will wright designed it and him dicking around with the map editor toolset maxis made was what inspired simcity. farewell

cool. thanks.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
1) Katamari Damacy. quick playthough of one of my faves. still brings a bitg smile to my face when you go from getting big stuff to ripping buildings out of the ground.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

this. the steam/iOS port is probably bad. the DS one is probably fine if you ignore the bonus dungeon but just go with the original. under no circumstances play the playstation version.

I was looking at the steam version and recent reviews say it’s gotten some big fixes. Idk if I care enough to pay for a game I have y he rom for on my pc tho

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

pc gamers love… mods

I hereby renounce pc gaming

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Max Payne. Insanely sick game. Great action, great atmosphere, just all around fantastic. Looking forward to starting 2 for the first time.

If you though one kicked rear end two is going to blow your mind it’s so good.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

an actual goodgame from the greatest story tellers in any medium working today and really at any point in human history you mean?

Hold on did rockstar or naughty dog make this game ?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’m worried if I wrote down how many games I’ve beaten it would be like 30 and I would never truly be accepted as a gamer.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kongming posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, All Heart Pieces, Level 2 Sword Obtained - Great game that I hadn't played since I was a kid. This was the original Gameboy version on the Game&Watch and not the Switch remake. I had to look up where most of the heart pieces were because quite frankly, they were bullshit. The last couple of dungeons were tricky, especially level 8.

getting all the hearts and secret shells is the most impressive thing i did as a child considering how much stuff is just, "yeah run into this tree i guess." good rear end game.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lady Radia posted:

gat drat sekiro is kicking my rear end. feel like i'm not even at the first boss (beat a few generals and the..ogre dude?) and im struggling so much on the lil mini dudes, the lil babbies. am i supposed to go further into the Harata(sp?) estate, or gently caress up more of the Ashina Castle?

Not to be the tenth guy to fall through the door and say that’s the game teaching you to play but yeah that’s how you learn to play sekiro. Exploring the bigger areas gets much easier as you gain more control of wolf. You’ll get it.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mycophobia posted:

took another 5 seconds off my tgm1 pb....next one will be sub-10 for sure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJA0dwSnWuE

Impressive. Rooting for ya.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
2. Wizards and Warriors. not much to say here that hasn't been said. definitely one of the better carts to be stuck with as a kid.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

posting this here, since I just beat ME2 and lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLcl8jkbLXM

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

while seeing what games I beat in 2015 from the old threads, I found the video I was talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGVUsmCGwPU lmao

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Everything you don’t like is a real problem but it’s still one of my favorite games. The second has much better levels especially the constellations, the worst ones are kind of mean but I love it. There’s one where you can only pick up one cow and the cow patterned traffic cone right in front of the start counts.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Hah I thought the cow level sounded like a katamari 1 level when I posted. i didn’t try to max out the constellations last time I beat it. Should dig out the ps2 for we <3 sometime soon.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Chode Game: Wiper

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mbt posted:

sekiro, after a 30 minute battle with isshin lol. playin like a little bitch and exclusively damaging via lightning reversals in phase 3 while sweating ftw

as soon as i beat it i refought isshin again another two times. godly fight. i was mad at this when it came out because im bad at parrying. second time around i decided to get better and loved it

I kept a save right before him until trials came out so I could duel him whenever I wanted.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mycophobia posted:

we did it bros.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Axelay (Normal 1CC)
3. Ninja Ryukenden III: Yomi no Hakobune (1CC)
4. Metroid Prime (63%, 6:49)
5. Tetris the Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS - Master mode Gm (Green line) - video

Easily my proudest gaming achievement.

:toot:

Well done

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

b_d posted:

limgrave these nuts

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’ll “finish” you by ripping your spine out :D

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

“Finished” inside of John Romero’s of age, alive, consentual mom’s of age pussy last night.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
And she’s alive

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Disagree. I’ll see you tried in qcs for this

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

loving’s Field.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Fatlus guy muttering about “loving npcs” after the qt GameStop girl says she has a boyfriend

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

decided to play sidequest: the game but im far too busy to do any sidequests so i just pumped through the story mode. honestly the game felt a little thin, they really could have built a deeper world there but i guess they buried it under optional lore
7/10

looking at the bombers notebook

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I deal with NPCs everyday irl.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny hood?
Um to run faster

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
wrong thread lmo

I got the tude now fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Apr 9, 2022

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

mamkute you okay bro

Something’s wrong, he’s barely touched his copy of Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Mamkute posted:

15. SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Re-hydrated (94 Golden Spatulas)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

I said I'd do it, so

I still need to play SaGa frontier, it’s too drat hard though

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Fungah playing a SaGa game:

Me playing a SaGa game:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Minesweeper. Oops.

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

bro look up "trimps".

oh it's just a little idle game couldnt hurt to... oh no...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Hn6sapjbM

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

me n the boys goin to breakfast

love em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Vadun posted:

1) .hack//G.U. Last Recode
2) Dying Light
3) Lego DC Super-Villains
4) 20XX
5) Hitman 1
6) Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
7) Demoncrawl
8) Binary Domain
9) Hitman 2
10) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2021)
11) Saint's Row 4
12) Just Cause 4
13) Shovel Knight, Shovel of Hope campaign.
14) Mortal Kombat X story mode
15) Nioh
16) Max Payne 3
17) Soul Calibur 6
18) Sniper Elite 4
19) Zombie Army 4: Dead War
20) Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
21) Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
22) Transformers: Devastation
23) Castlevania: Dracula X
24) Bulletstorm
25) Wolfenstein: The New Order

Never really figured out how to fight the big dudes effectively, but the game overall was fantastic. Good characters, fun shooting

Crazy good writing for a shooter. The scene w Billy’s dad is incredible