Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

reserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

reserved 2 :troll:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

and reserving this spot, as a backup.

smart, you can never have too many

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

symbolic posted:

1. Luigi's Mansion 3 (Rank: B)

overall, pretty drat great. none of the new gadgets or maneuvers felt wasted and it was cool how the Poltergust could interact with basically everything in the mansion/hotel. lot more focus on puzzle-solving and exploring the environment than the original, too. only a couple of gripes, mostly about the Boiler Room thanks to being stuck on a raft for a good portion of it, and i wasn't a fan of how catching Boos felt in this one. i don't think you even needed to catch a single one to beat the game but idk

also John Romero is even more of a massive bitch forever for spending hours struggling to aim on the final boss when the game gently locks onto the target you need to hit once you're over it

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Mamkute posted:

1. The Ratchet and Clank Movie: The Game (Platinum Trophy)

lmfao, banger start to the year

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Simply Simon posted:

Shadow Man Remastered - 120 Dark Souls

This is one of those games that I was always interested in when it was current on the N64, but I never got around to getting it. The Remaster was a very nice surprise so I grabbed it, and played it with a friend who was also interested. We ended up really liking it! I'm an absolute sucker for exploration, and this game has that in droves and then some.

Good stuff:
+ going "ah poo poo we never ended up going in this hole, did we?" and finding that last Dark Soul in an area
+ finding the second Violator and dual-wielding the supermachineguns
+ atmospheric as hell
+ the writing is over-the-top corny in just the right way
+ really like the overall progression
+ pacing super strong until the very end

Eh stuff:
- combat is p boring, most things have too much health and once you get the shield, it's basically solved
- no ingame map, eventually you'll just get lost as hell
- some obscure progression stuff we had to look up because we just didn't get it
- the real life locations suck. The Remaster added two new areas and I can see why they were cut in the original, but also the originally-there apartment complex for example is absolutely terrible to navigate, insanely boring (no enemies, just thousands of tiny rooms to get lost in) and the bosses at the end are mountains of HP and zero fun to fight

Generally a strong recommendation to try out when it's one sale, of the 26 hours we played we had great fun for at least 20 of them, the rest were getting lost and refighting boring enemies. I'll take that ratio any day for such a cool-looking game, very strong art and design that still holds up.

the n64 version ive had since i was a kid came with a physical map

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yeah thats the one, i still have it and will be using it when i decide to replay the game on dreamcast

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you should play CT, and you should emulate the snes version

i think it should be played on original hardware through a crt fursonally

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i took one of my crts to a friends house on the weekend and ran a point blank tournament with prizes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this conversation just got me hype enough to buy a 3rd crt on fb marketplace lol. i cant wait to move out of my 1br apartment and start running my ideal setup

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

afterb you play 2 do not play 3, its a rockstar cover shooter with unskippable cutscenes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone is going to come in mad at that post and will try to make it sound hype, ignore them, they are wrong.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wizards and warriors, this game sucks rear end

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

It fills up the entire screen for any conversation with her

my rear end could fill two

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the snes wheel of fortune theme always cracked me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-52QjeZdag

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Someone with a gun probably could

not likely, imp zone is conceal carry

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[panicked] we need a neck beard

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

seasonal affective disorder wheel of fortune theme song

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Congratulations on jacking all the droids.

lets not presume, they may be upgrades for the droid to jack him

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Axelay. Easy, 6 continues. I don't want to hear it.

too bad, gently caress you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Even when they replaced the starrs in the Dark Reboot the replacements were celebreties lik Wayne Brady and Christina Ricci. Wtf was I doing in 2006-2008?

probably having sex like a true failtard

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i tried playing virtua fighter a while back and it was completely incomprehensible to me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i like doa, its almost the same but it makes more sense and has huge bouncing boobs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Mamkute posted:

5+ Batman: Arkham Asylum (100% Completion)

thank you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Mamkute posted:

6. King Kong for the Playstation 2

lol, i completely forgot about that game. i remember playing it on a demo xbox360 in like 2005

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Aeris lives

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Mamkute posted:

6+ King Kong for the Playstation 2 (Alternative End Clear)

thats an alternate end :monocle:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ninja gaiden 3 (jp)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

oh right, quarantine

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I did the racist one and it was so loving funny.

racism ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Youre stealing aussie valor.bro. its their culture not a costume. You have lotr movies and sheep

thank you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Frenz posted:

Majora's Mask 3D - kind of hard to play on a tiny screen with the tiny thumb stick at times. The dungeons are mostly good but the bosses are bad except for the first and last one. I didn't collect all the jinjo fairies or do any side-quests (I deal with too many npc's in real life.)

:raise:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

decided to play sidequest: the game but im far too busy to do any sidequests so i just pumped through the story mode. honestly the game felt a little thin, they really could have built a deeper world there but i guess they buried it under optional lore
7/10

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

1 is the best one and why they made king knight its direct sequel

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Wario Land - Super Mario Land 3

Started this yesterday on a whim. Its alright but theres so much poo poo that annoyed me that i dont feel like replaying it to find the missing treasures, especially after one involved going through an invisible door indicated only by a breakable block. most arent that bullshit but that kinda thing bothers me. I lost 2 to game overs.

heres my ending tally

Mostly waiting to get to the fireworks factory that are Wario Land 3 (the one i played but never beat, and also much better imo) and Wario Land 4

trying to jack off posted:

wario land: super mario land 3. godlike game and easily better than 6 golden coins. im not going to grind for the moon, i didnt even have the patience to do that as a kid

I got all the treasures in one playthrough without a guide. keep up kid

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looking at the treasures collected it looks like arf doesnt even know that the tide comes in

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

543. won another round of super turbo (honda)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think deus ex is the deus ex of rpgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Mamkute posted:

16. Batman: Arkham Origins (Normal, 52% Completion)

*looks at watch*