Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Sable 1/3 - climber - 100% achievements. very nice botw-like with nice music, but some unfortunate technical issues. really liked the spaceships and that storyline. the secret achievemnt was very cool and unexpected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Hitman 3 first playthrough. every level except the final one was fantastic and memorable, can't wait to start getting mastery on them

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I actually liked how janky and broken the combat was in the first ME. The Gears-lite shooting system in 2/3 was kinda bland and made soldier and infiltrator boring.

i remember being disappointed i never felt as powerful in me2 as i did at the end of me1, just effortlessly throwing krogan troops off the side of the citadel by the dozen

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Haven, coop, severed bridge ending. Very pleasant game to play with your so, not super challenging combat, one person can basically do all the challenging traversal. Was worried the dialogue would be marvel style banter but it actually managed to be almost entirely charming and it let emotional beats hit. Glad I played through it

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Elden Ring, age of stars ending. Incredible game, can’t wait to do a second play through and do one of the hosed up endings

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Franken RPG. its free, like an hour long and has some good jokes. g0m was in the credits

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

the summer of PlatinumGames

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Being able to destroy weapons when you take down their users would be cool. Flying across the screen to hit a guy just as he bends down to pick up a dropped cattle prod and instantly stun me ftl

They added that ability in City. The animation when you do it to riot shield dudes is really good

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Anything You Need for me, personally

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The Wonderful 101: Remastered: Prince Vorkken mode, normal, 93 wonderful ones, 52 bottle caps.
game still kicks rear end and has the best end boss of all time. finally figured out how to use the monster unites, they attack in the direction prince vorkken is facing. not as useful as regular team unites, like they are completely useless for juggling, but they do a lot of damage if you manage to catch an enemy. having the boomerang from the start owns. like all the greatest games, it thanks you for playing after the credits roll

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The Wonderful 101: Remastered - hard, 108 wonderful ones, 86 bottlecaps
Good hard mode thgat mixes up enemies, not just giving them more health/damage. I never really understood the hatred for Platinumgames' gimmick levels until playing through this on hard and getting thoroughly owned on the flying through space levels because every obstacle is an instant kill. you also get a different win screen on hard mode. on to 101% hard now

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

elf help book posted:

wonderful 101 is a god tier game

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Bayonetta 3, normal. it’s good

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

40. The Wonderful 101 (Normal).

Amazing game. So much fun in the design, characters, dialogue. I struggled with some of the mini games where you're e.g. flying ships, but I think they really added to the game with additional variety. This game was clearly made with a lot of love and they had fun making it. There are some enemies that I still don't think I really know how to fight correctly, like some of the fast-moving tigers in the second part of the game. I'm gonna have to come back and try to get better rankings on some of the missions, find more of the secrets in the future. Loved it.

How many wonderful ones did you end up with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

Ended up at 74.

Nice haul!