Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

readingatwork posted:

OK so is surrogacy a right wing culture war thing I’m just not aware of? This is a particularly weird take even for Ishida:

https://twitter.com/bitterkarella/status/1501606259132227588?s=21

My best guess is that conservatives noticed that surrogacy let’s gay people have kids so it must be bad by default.
It all ties into the whole weird 'transhumanism' thing which in a certain reactionary sector is bad because it has something to do with trans people, vaccines, replacing spirituality with technology, ending the nuclear family which is the only natural family unit, and behind all that the illuminati or whoever this month's find replace of 'Jews' in the Protocols of Zion is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Politoons 2022:

Unkempt posted:

Also, the brain is made of poop.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Churchill's role in defeating a fascist dictator, perhaps?
Mostly by smoking and drinking.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It'd fit the Dugin model of propaganda to pay a Rall grade hack to be the only anti-Putin voice given a wide audience.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Raised By Birds posted:

:airquote: his war against Russia :airquote:
Is there a reason that the flag is upside down?

Symbol of distress, Ben being a stupid fucker, or both?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Well he sounds like a man who's straight to the point on things that don't affect him and yet when given the choice between two answers on anything mildly controversial to his base manages to magic a third non-answer from the ether.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Some combination of noted presidential sore losers Bill and Barack I thought.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The worst crimes of wokism: sex ed, safe sex ed, not being able to use whatever words I want for those people, trans.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Discendo Vox posted:

Lotsa options here.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
hmm yes I also don't understand the difference between individual predicaments and the idea of sociological imagination and also

By popular demand posted:

gently caress you Horsey.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There's always one appliance that isn't though, and it's probably one that's a piece of poo poo to set or change. That's how they get you.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Angepain posted:

there is always further to fall and it is always worse. when sinfest comics start looking like Cerebus #186 then we'll maybe talk about how it can't get worse
Is this that Gordon Peterston guy?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Seven pages of :words: on the Female Void and the Male Light isn't something I'm going to be reading, but it definitely sounds like it was written by someone who owns several copies of

whether or not his brain was broken before or after that.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Raised By Birds posted:

In a change of pace from cartoons of Putin painting himself into a corner, we have a cartoon of Biden painting himself into a corner.
The universal symbolic colors of red for blood and blue for reckless verbal gaffes from the words bucket labeled words.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

VitalSigns posted:

If you ask them to define 'woman' themselves, if they're smart they'll just scoff at you, "see you don't know what a woman is?! Heh heh everyone just knows what a woman is you idiot, go ask your second grade teacher to explain it again".
Or say "adult human female" and then ignore you if you ask them to define female.

Or say "adult human female" and then say "a biological woman" if you ask them to define female and then it just goes around in circles forever.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Rall has lovely perspective and only the vague illusion of depth.

Bad art too.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Where's the grandparents? Where's the man's sister whose husband died? Where's the uncle or cousin who's down on their luck? How are they going to run a household with only two kids unless they can afford servants or slaves? What if one of the kids dies of smallpox?

This doesn't look like a traditional family at all Kelley.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
They're willing to compromise on minor issues. That makes them fully on board in the same way that Joe Biden is a Marxist-Leninist.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Angepain posted:

It might dislodge/rub against that band it's passing through. That kind of utter devastation to the globalist machinery looks like it could take a whole couple of minutes to fix
Putin's master plan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQhfcdQf1QA

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Pants Donkey posted:

Hrrgnh wedding guest im trying to sneak around my curse but the albatross is dummy thicc and the clap from its rear end cheeks keeps alerting the tormented spirits of my crew
I enjoyed this.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
If global warming is bad then why are Rall's balls being stung by giant hornets?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

is just a weak-rear end inversion of

probably followed by bleating about how the glasses guy at least maintained the moral high ground.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

readingatwork posted:

OK, so this is an antisemetic thing right? I'm not just imagining that am I? I really can't think of any other way to interpret this.
Sometimes the lizards are Jews, sometimes the lizards are in league with Aryan space Nazis, sometimes the lizards are just because of people who watched too much V.

Same goes with Freemasons, Illuminatis, Jesuits, etc. in their conspiracy forms rather than any group that has ever existed, because the whole thing has roots in 150 years of nonsense that was sometimes outright antisemitic, but was sometimes anti-Catholic or anti-science instead, depending on who was writing it for whom.

Or maybe all of the above, because it was under no obligation to be remotely coherent. He should definitely get the lifetime achievement award in bigotry though.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

After The War posted:

This is a much wider net. There are guys on Fox ranting about basically all teachers are pedophiles, otherwise why would they go into the profession?
Especially male teachers, because men are predators, which is fine when a male predator says it but horrible misandry when a feminist says it.

Then they're going to lean fully into "white boys are being left behind at school because teaching is female dominated and PC" again without any self awareness within the next 3-5 year cycle of this poo poo.

Fister Roboto posted:

Why am I not surprised that Branco has an incredibly basic, childlike understanding of his own faith?
Jesus beat the Grim Reaper at Twister and then a few years later he came back and stopped bullets with his mind. Read your Bible.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Ted already covered that. It's when you're drinking with Hitler or something.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Angepain posted:

better than 90% of the cartoons posted here
:agreed:

Give this a Kelly nomination for Best Overall.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Jay Rust posted:

Is that a clothes dryer next to a fridge :raise:
It's a washing machine next to a fridge. A powerful political statement on the state of British plumbing.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Angepain posted:

British humour is very sophisticated.
I see it as a modern take on the liberal-anarchist conflict. The cat takes on the mantle of the anarchist Sabcat, where viewed through the media dialectic of modern neoliberal capitalism the 'left' (both anarchist and red) and 'liberal' are expected to be friends just because they both oppose the rightist orthodoxy in some way, but Sabcat recognizes that the need for material sustenance overcomes whatever rhetorical support that the liberal could ever provide.

The liberal meanwhile clothes himself as the finished article of production and in doing so expects both solidarity and material reward for his performance, then immediately becomes hostile the moment that this is not reciprocated.

"I should have stayed a classical market liberal and hated the worker" says the consumer dressed as produce, as soon as the Other expresses a material need for existence beyond the false paradigm of tolerance

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The pedophile is scared and angry and lashing out about children being given comprehensive sex and gender education because knowledge of what sex and consent entails will make it harder for the pedophile to abuse children. AGC

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Dr. Stab posted:

So, Lester's position is that republicans are pedophiles and this is good because it allows them to correctly identify LGBT people as pedophiles?

Brawnfire posted:

Who gives a poo poo what some pedo thinks anyhow
Strong vibes of this from the whole cartoon really

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's a powerful image.

e:

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

kellies nomination: best overall
seconded

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Twelve by Pies posted:

Won't win, but deserves a nomination:

Kellies nomination: Most Easily Reinterpreted
The more I keep seeing it, the harder it is to see as anything other than an actual pedo attempting to lecture some queer adults on what is appropriate for children.

So yeah they should definitely keep doing whatever they're doing if it makes 'expert pedophiles' that uncomfortable around children.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It mostly made me wonder how badly Ghost Dad has aged given later circumstances.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Twelve by Pies posted:

What would a "Star of David" button do in that context? All the other icons have very clear purposes based on what they do for a phone/computer.
It's like the wifi button but it lets you turn the Zionist NWO control signal on or off.

Ishida seems to be following the Jennifer Bilek school of reactionary garbage where there are reptile transhumanists who are in turn controlled by secret trans people who are in turn in league with a cabal of Jewish doctors, so I expect we will see his Jews at some point and they'll be about as subtle as his zombified men with quiffed hair holding hands and chanting 'gay gay gay'.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Neito posted:

A Simpson's reference?
"Two Bad Neighbors" would be a good name for the Most Easily Reinterpreted or Most Incomprehensible Kelly Award.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
He can now keep running that same strip forever and it wouldn't affect the plot progression or pace.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

VitalSigns posted:

I thought the joke was nobody was voting for the author stand-in because Americans are too stupid and mean to appreciate smart nuanced politics like "big money controlling politics is bad and also the government shouldn't pass any laws against it or do anything ever", how is it a tie, is it a 0-0 tie?
1-1, each voted for themself.

It's between the two libertarians for the libertarian party leadership though isn't it? In which case why 'the law', shouldn't it be 'the rational voluntary contractual constitution of the LP which is definitely not a law'?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Also there was some recovering fundie Christian to South Park libertarian in there and so at some point I guess he's going back to fundie via the Bill Cooper to Jennifer Bilek to serpent seed scenic route.

There's a very long twitter thread on the whole thing
https://twitter.com/bitterkarella/status/1498104642881798149

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal