Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Raised By Birds posted:

Al Goodwyn

America sucks, and Biden is just trying to make the best of it.

Another conservative who doesn't know how to make lemonade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6sLtV7-O5w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

It's weird how the Jello Biarfra and Mojo Nixon cover of "Love me I'm a Liberal" plays whenever you look at a Horsey cartoon.

bartok
May 10, 2006

gently caress me! I chuckled at a Prickly City.

bartok
May 10, 2006

An In Living Color reference how timely. It's only been off the air since 1994.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Is that supposed to be MLK?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Can't wait to see all these crusty old fucks find a way to bitch about getting everything they ever wanted.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I assumed Dilbert was funny back in the 90's but I was too young to understand it. My logic at the time was I thought they only gave the good comic strips book collections like Calvin & Hobbes, Garfield, and The Far Side.

bartok
May 10, 2006

gently caress you Stantis! You can't both sides abortion rights.

bartok
May 10, 2006

All those elderly and disabled people dying in their own homes during a heatwave are just precious woke snowflakes who couldn't deal with the heat. Who knew?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Mr. Belpit posted:

Skelley really channeling Asay levels of seething undercurrents of hate here.

Times like this I take some comfort in knowing some goon years ago edited the Wikipedia for his lovely comic strip Dustin and no one ever bothered to correct it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dustin_(comic_strip)

bartok
May 10, 2006

this deserves a gently caress You Stantis! didn't want it to fly under the radar

bartok
May 10, 2006

If not for the delay I'd swear Stantis is going to have Carmen join Andrew Yang and Christine Todd Whitman's new Forward Party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Mordaedil posted:

If you're not in the know about the authors lovely opinions, this'd just be a straight up AGC.

I mean no because the implication is being a transgender person is the same as blackface. Whether the cartoonist is a wife beating drunk or not seems pretty irrelevant to this lovely hateful cartoon.