Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

At least one state is gonna have unreliable water or power at minimum on account of Omicron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

pretty bad op

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i predict you'll start more threads

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I plan on having an excellent time

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
this year will be great. im worried about 2023.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

After historic midterm losses Joe Biden resigns from office but it’s clear he thinks he’s conceeding the Iowa primary

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It will be good. Not for Americans though. But the crumbling of that terrible blight is a boon to people everywhere.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
it will somehow be way worse and par-for-the-course at the same time

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
waiting for the next phase which is prolonged deviation from the chronology program, which has been increasing as of late

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bored Online posted:

it will somehow be way worse and par-for-the-course at the same time

at least i will be able to put on my shoes

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
what if it's good

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

people gonna die lol

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Weka posted:

It will be good. Not for Americans though. But the crumbling of that terrible blight is a boon to people everywhere.

Not when everyone else gets Samson Optioned! *taps head*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Line Feed posted:

people gonna die lol

people are also going to be born, makes you think