Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

op you're meant to put the posts on seperate pages, so we click through and view your ads on each page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

op you're meant to put the posts on seperate pages, so we click through and view your ads on each page

Here's an ad, rear end hole:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LESSON THIRTEEN: THE WORLD IS FILLED WITH rear end HOLES

They're everywhere, spraying their stupid poo poo all over the fuckin' carpet.

I suggest you ignore them when possible, but if they're impeding you in any way, you should tell them that they're stupid, lovely rear end holes, and should take their petulant nonsense elsewhere.

If they refuse to listen to your helpful advice, feel free to get creative. Creativity can shut any rear end hole up if used correctly.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm going to macguyver the gently caress out of this rear end in a top hat

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Mozi posted:

i'm going to macguyver the gently caress out of this rear end in a top hat

I like your spirit, Mozi!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
indeed, my spirit animal is a sentient sweet potato

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
This all seems very hypocritical and contradictory. Oh, those people are arseholes so I can be a dick to them. I prefer the teachings of jesus (who was not a cynic), who said that he without sin should cast the first stone. Have you ever told a lie, OP?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Mozi posted:

indeed, my spirit animal is a sentient sweet potato

That is what I suspected.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
OP I'm not gonna jerk you around I didn't read any of the rules you should hire some people to do some punch up on your copy

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Weka posted:

This all seems very hypocritical and contradictory. Oh, those people are arseholes so I can be a dick to them. I prefer the teachings of jesus (who was not a cynic), who said that he without sin should cast the first stone. Have you ever told a lie, OP?

Yes, I've told lies. I am not perfect, and neither are you. I try to live my life according to my core beliefs, which I've stated.

I've studied the New Testament quite a bit, and although my knowledge may be a bit rusty, I feel I have a sense of what Jesus the teacher taught, at least as far as biblical scholarship can teach us. Nothing written during his lifetime has survived, and Paul says very little about Jesus' beliefs, so we have to use the gospels according to Mark, Luke, and Matthew, along with non-biblical texts from the same period, to try to understand what Jesus was (probably) trying to teach.

Jesus was most likely an apocalyptic preacher, and although he may not have called himself a cynic, the sayings attributed to him are similar to things Diogenes (supposedly) said.

You seem awful defensive, friend. I'm just offering up some things I've learned that have brought me inner peace and happiness. I don't give a gently caress if you agree or not, but I'll listen to any criticism you have as long as it's constructive. It's up to you.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Who What Now posted:

OP I'm not gonna jerk you around I didn't read any of the rules you should hire some people to do some punch up on your copy

Your loss. I don't give a gently caress. LOL!!!

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Posting anything more serious than pig balls on this deadest of gay forums is a waste of time. That said, I agree with about 75% of what you said.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Cobalt-60 posted:

Posting anything more serious than pig balls on this deadest of gay forums is a waste of time. That said, I agree with about 75% of what you said.

It can't hurt to throw some poo poo at a wall and see what sticks. It might make a mess, but life's a mess anyway, so why not?

When I was young I struggled to differentiate between "truth" and horseshit peddled by disingenuous pigfuckers. If I can help just one person with LOLs and knowledge, it's worth it. Even if I don't help anybody, it's good exercise.

You don't have to agree with me. I'm just putting this out there because I love knowledge, hate liars, and helping others ultimately helps me. I freely admit that it is self-serving in that sense.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LESSON FOURTEEN: WISDOM COMES FROM EXPERIENCE, BUT MOST OLD PEOPLE ARE STILL FULL OF poo poo

If you have relatives who listen listen to right-wing radio, watch Fox News, and/ or spend more than five minutes a day on Facebook, you can safely ignore anything they have to say about anything.

Some old people have a treasure-trove of knowledge and experience in their heads, and you should listen to what those people have to say.

However, most people are fuckin' idiots, and will always be idiots no matter how old they get. They might have some helpful tips, but they're rarely worth swimming through sewage to discover.

Don't listen to people who intentionally lie to save themselves grief, because those people loving suck. Liars are trash, and deserve scorn and ridicule.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I arrived at a lot of the same conclusions as you but I didn't post them on the internet, I just giggled with secret knowledge.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

But what happens when you struggle but instead of empathy, you grow to despise those who struggled in a similar fashion as you but failed and develop hardcore “ bootstraps” mentality?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Gutter Phoenix posted:

LESSON TEN: CONSERVATIVE PEOPLE ARE AUTHORITARIAN PUSSIES WITH CRIPPLING DADDY ISSUES, AND SHOULD BE MOCKED AND RIDICULED UNTIL THEY ACCEPT THAT FACT

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I arrived at a lot of the same conclusions as you but I didn't post them on the internet, I just giggled with secret knowledge.

Welp, secret's out!

This is not the time to have a bunch of fuckin' idiots pulling the strings of this crazy fuckin' puppet show.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

That's what I'm talking bout lol

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Szyznyk posted:

But what happens when you struggle but instead of empathy, you grow to despise those who struggled in a similar fashion as you but failed and develop hardcore “ bootstraps” mentality?

Why make the world shittier when it's already so fuckin' lovely?

I mean, the choice is yours, and I'll respect your decision, but I don't like throwing more poo poo on the shitfire, because it already stinks something fierce.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Who What Now posted:

That's what I'm talking bout lol

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

signalnoise posted:

Born to poo poo
Forced to wipe

TRUE!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Is it?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LESSON FIFTEEN: DON'T BE AFRAID TO TRY NEW THINGS, VISIT NEW PLACES, AND MEET NEW PEOPLE

As soon as you stop learning you may as well stop living. You're not going to learn new poo poo rehashing the same old poo poo over and over again. You're just gonna have a stale, stinky pot full of poo poo. Jesus Christ, what the gently caress is wrong with you, ya fuckin' sicko?!

Gutter Phoenix posted:

LESSON EIGHT: TRAVEL WIDELY AND EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING YOU CAN

The worst part about this covid bullshit is how it's made travel so difficult.

Seeing new things and meeting new people widens your scope of understanding. If you want to be smart and educated, you have to learn through experience, as well as through reading.

These two are the same. The number of lessons isn't important. Everything is connected in some way. Everything. Look at the big picture.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jan 2, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

I support the pigfuckers union and their right to strike

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

signalnoise posted:

I support the pigfuckers union and their right to strike.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

What are you tryin to say with this buddy????????

You some kind of pigfucker scab?????????????

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

signalnoise posted:

What are you tryin to say with this buddy????????

You some kind of pigfucker scab?????????????

Are you calling me a scab you loving cocksucker? I ought to gently caress your eyes out for that. Step softly, pisschugger. You don't want to tangle with me.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Are you calling me a scab you loving cocksucker? I ought to gently caress your eyes out for that. Step softly, pisschugger. You don't want to tangle with me.

No, I used many question marks to emphasize the seriousness of the question and how important it is for me to know the answer to the question. Anyways is that an accurate representation of your donger

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

signalnoise posted:

No, I used many question marks to emphasize the seriousness of the question and how important it is for me to know the answer to the question. Anyways is that an accurate representation of your donger

OK then. I'll just ignore those questions until you can learn correct use of punctuation.

The answer to your new question is: :horsedrugs:

In any case, it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKIN' BUSINESS, BUT YOU'LL FIND OUT WHEN I USE "WIDOWMAKER" TO POKE YOUR EYES OUT!!!!!!

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

I'm down with what you're doing with this thread. I've grown so tired of sarcasm and cynicism.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I lie and cheat all the time. The world basically forces you too. Like I'm supposed to declare out of state purchases? gently caress off, I didn't make any.

Do you know vlookup and pivot tables? Oh, yeah absolutely (ten years ago).

Honestly, who goes around being truthful all the time?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Tokelau All Star posted:

I'm down with what you're doing with this thread. I've grown so tired of sarcasm and cynicism.

The modern usage of "cynicism" should not be confused with the teachings of Diogenes of Sinope. They are different in many ways, not least of which being that Diogenes lived about 2300 years ago, so his experiences and understanding were wildly different anything we can imagine. Nonetheless, they are worth trying to understand in that context, because they still have much to teach us.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cool manifesto op you ever try handing it out to people at like a gas station or grocery store?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

kntfkr posted:

I lie and cheat all the time. The world basically forces you too. Like I'm supposed to declare out of state purchases? gently caress off, I didn't make any.

Do you know vlookup and pivot tables? Oh, yeah absolutely (ten years ago).

Honestly, who goes around being truthful all the time?

There is a massive difference between being honest with yourself and those around you in situations that actually matter, and following the letter of bullshit laws. And lying at work about stupid wirk bullshit is fine, but only if your employer is actively loving you over. Use your discretion. Don't gently caress over your co-workers or anything like that.

When I say I hate liars, I'm talking about situations where you trust another person's word, and they lie to you and gently caress you over to benefit themselves. I don't tolerate that type of dishonesty, and will happily cut peple out of my life if they lie to me about an important matter.

Nonetheless, pay your fuckin' taxes. You don't have to like it, and the rich ought to pay far, far more than they do, but it's part of the price of being an American citizen (if you live in America. If not, you can ignore this part).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Colonel Cancer posted:

Cool manifesto op you ever try handing it out to people at like a gas station or grocery store?

I just shoved a copy up your dad's rear end in a top hat, sonny boy.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Riddle me this

If the pillsbury doughboy got baked and became a breadman and then shoved lunchmeat between his asscheeks would that qualify as a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

signalnoise posted:

Riddle me this

If the pillsbury doughboy got baked and became a breadman and then shoved lunchmeat between his asscheeks would that qualify as a sandwich

That's a question for a Magic 8 Ball or Ouija board, but I'll answer it anyway: No.

Wanna know why?