Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

glad to see julias do, literally anything at all re: The Vtuber Problem. I accept that as a victory and you are all welcome. however,

thread closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

so how bout that anime haha

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

El Burbo posted:

Haven’t watched any since 2019 so I don’t know
ah, a vtuber fan

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

not it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its a better video than the feature film about it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

thread 28 is canon btw

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

demons are the first things people ever classified, historically

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you mean this one?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

stair is this the one you mean

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Aurora posted:

snail you're punishing all of us for this
itd be really hosed up if i posted one on every page, beginning from chapter 1, as i have

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

oh I got you
*posts tomo-chan*

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

wonder cat kyuu-chan without kyuu-chan

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

thank you for committing to edit and post the next 600 pages of it, i was afraid i'd have to do it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they did, and 3 also

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

Unfortunately.
at least noizi ito got paid

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Space Flower posted:

TIL nis psp-era sprite anims shana exists
zhp had a lot of crossover stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf_Inwn8qDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBnET6xuIww

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Aurora posted:

now i have to make baal play mystic quest
what kind of sicko bullies mods like this

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

aka, keith courage in alpha zones

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Smoking Crow posted:

i'm going to make a japanese pro wrestling thread in this forum and all of you ar e going to post in it
I probably will not but good luck crow

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

it's never a wrong idea to post a jav titles tweet

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Mister Facetious posted:

Why'd they have to predict the fall of mankind like that... :ohdear:
yeah had enough of this doomerism tbh. there will be other good double blowjobs

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I don't know, let's workshop this one for a bit

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

unrelated but, tfw you see an abbreviation that has been around for long enough youre afraid to ask what it means, so you just think to yourself for a minute and conclude the b in it probably stands for "buttfucked" and just nod in agreement

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I don't know that it dropped it so much as, it was never about the card game

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah honestly it was kinda hosed up for mari okada to invent the coronavirus 10 years ago. and then even worse, she wrote kiznaiver

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

tbf i almost immediately edited that post to be mayoiga instead

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

it was a joke alright

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

capitalism? been around for awhile

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

surf rock posted:

Well, poo poo, I'm gathering based on all of the warnings that the order that Funimation is showing the episodes is not the original broadcast order? Is there a list somewhere of the episode order to watch it in, then?
in the episode previews the two main characters argue about what number each episode is, kyon orders it one way and haruhi orders it the other. s1 was broadcast in kyon order, then when s2 came out they reran the entire series in haruhi order and slotted the new episodes into the appropriate places.

funi and all the disc releases since then also use haruhi order but you should absolutely 100% watch it in kyon order. wikipedias episode list numbers them both ways or idk just google it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

season 2? idk what order that is but if you aren't starting with adventures of asahina mikuru you hosed up

tbh I'd just watch all the s2 episodes in one chunk after you finish s1

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah that's fine then

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

it honestly doesn't matter, the whole point is its so episodic that you can gently caress around and do whatever and still have a good time. which is what makes the kyon vs haruhi argument so funny because it also anticipates, people getting incredibly mad about episode orders. with the exception is that there's an couple arcs that don't really work if you break them up. sad irony that, the one arc that they move to the beginning of s2 is, the exact opposite and watching it in a block fucks it up because haruhi VI is written with th assumption that it's the finale and that you've seen the 13 episodes before it

in conclusion there should just be a shuffle button and everyone gets their own bespoke episode order, on the blockchain

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

anyway watch k-on

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The Colonel posted:

i hold the opinion, that endless eight rules and it's funny people still get mad about it to this day
its insanely funny, how mad the best part of haruhi makes people. they dont deserve it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its the best way to watch it. except extremely sober. straight edge for life

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I. M. Gei posted:

I only know "Endless Eight" as that one time FYAD watched Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights eight times in one night. Or eight nights, I forgot.

what Endless Eight are y'all talking about?
big haruhi spoilers for, the guy thats just now watching haruhi its the eight week block of haruhi where, they get caught in a time loop and you get to watch eight episodes that are, substantially the same material but reanimated each time directed by 8 different directors with their own takes on it

Its Art

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

AlternateNu posted:

I’ve found people who say the best part of Haruhi was Endless Eight to be curmudgeons whose primary metric for greatness is how much the thing in question pisses others off and not, you know, anything related to actual quality. Especially when Disappearance exists.
I have repeatedly and will again gladly sit down and watch the entire endless eight in a single sitting. it owns. this is NOT a bit, I feel like I need to be explicit about this because people think I'm always doing a bit

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ive also repeatedly stated that shoushitsu is, perhaps the greatest film ever released, animated or otherwise. ill let this remain without the bit disclaimer however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Namtab posted:

Doing a bit would imply you ever told a joke
this!!