Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Free snail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
If a streamer sheds their filthy, amoral digital avatar am I allowed to post their content

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Namtab posted:

I got a good blue reimu

here have another

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Namtab posted:

It’s a fake reimu but I still want to know what it’s from

I'm not allowed to say

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Endless Eight does such a tremendous job of forcing you to empathize with the suffering and dread of the characters. The dread the viewers felt each week as each episode ended was incredible.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I just binged through all of Ranking of Kings. I was pretty positive on the show as a whole, I think the pacing got away from it a bit, but there are some real shining moments and characters. I hope they make more because it seems like they really set it up to lean into the elements that made it great going foward.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I watched a few episodes of Jobless Reincarnation. Is this one of those shows where the main character is a terrible person that grows and learns to respect people, or should I immediately drop it like the hot garbage it seems to be?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
To be fair, I've watched some Nyanners and I'm not willing to say she's definitely not Voldemort

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
To post back on topic (anime), I've been watching this pretty cool anime horror VN short thing on YouTube called ERROR. It's short episodes that come out pretty regularly for the last few months, one dropped today and another comes out Friday. If you like horror anime or horror VNs I'd check it out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Make me the adtrw mod, here are my qualifications:

I'm unemployed.

Thank you for the star, I will be listing 'Community Manager' on my resume from now on.