Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I don't recognize any chat thread not made by Namtab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

CubeTheory posted:

Free snail.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Namtab posted:

was there a problem?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

another martyr huh

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I really like https://www.youtube.com/c/OverlySarcasticProductionsChannel/videos

They do myth, trope and history breakdowns/summaries.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

That's not Reimu

It is a Reimu.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

marumaru posted:

man this really sucks, have no idea how anyone can find this entertaining
still like temmies art though

well you're 8 years old and the nintendo 64 is all you got

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Do not listen to this mans game opinions as he is "Gamer-gator". Farewell.

Didn't know alligators could be gamers.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I like good Anime.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2upPEhhzTTw

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Lpzie posted:

fullmetal alchemist, naruto, one piece, bleach, trigun, hellsing, bakuman, berserk, d.gray man, akira, dbz, hunterxhunter, yuyu hakusho, level e, jojo's bizarre adventures, fist of the north star, berserk, golgo 13, hajime no ippo, slamdunk, eyeshield 21, liars game, 20th centuary boys, monster, black cat, death note, fairy tale, lupin, gantz, my hero, chainsaw man, tower of god, onepunchman, the gamer, solo leveling, att on titans, some lu bu one where the tn tried to convince me "farting" meant something more, one where two kids become friends and fight in a war together but it turns out one of them is a prince from another kingdom that betrays his friend. i'd like to find that one again to see how it finishes.

there's no mob psycho in this list

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I think I have to agree with snail now

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/srskobuchizawa/status/1483525891104055298/photo/1

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Apparently the US Shonen Jump staff did not know what an NFT was and had to furiously Google it after receiving extremely confusing backlash to their announcement, which is very funny to me.

Furiously googling to see why people are so mad about Nice Fitted T-shirts.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Big Leg posted:

finished s1 of jojo's and joseph being voiced by gintoki is just a perfect casting choice. i hope future jojos are as cool as joseph

I like jonathan the most. like ep 1 of part 2 made me hoot n holler for that boy

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Big Leg posted:

i thought joseph was like 100 times cooler than jonathan. but joseph is also the part 2 guy, so we might actually be in agreement (i also hooted and hollered from the first episode and could watch joseph own superhumans with sick knot tricks forever)

god drat it yeah I meant joseph

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Captain Baal posted:

I for one like series where people punch the other people and cry because they must do so

I like mob psycho too OP.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Willo567 posted:

There's nothing left to discuss - the season is over

that's why i'm gonna watch symphogear and revue starlight

Bleach was over for like 10 years and still had a thread. :justpost:

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

that burger is too tall for my mouth

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Captain Baal posted:

if I see gigguk come up i'm probating you

probate yourself then

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

homeless snail posted:

I see you're a big spice and wolf fan

who isnt

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I've seen your Aka's asking Gura to join the Tv Tuner's Podcast.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

gay for gacha posted:

Has a manga ever made you cry

Let me tell you about the One Piece.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Good luck AoT enjoyers it's all copium from here on out.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

One day we'll get more Chrollo...

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Terminal autist posted:

Trying to think about who would be the target audience for dude vtubers and just coming away baffled

lol

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I never played the DLC but at the end of the main story, Ignis is completely blind, and dependent on you guiding him to the next checkpoint. He's dead, dude.

*in WC3 Illidan voice* I'm blind not dead.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Nier Anime is gonna be 26 episodes. 1 for each ending.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

free stairmaster

But FR she's not the one invading Ukraine so maybe gently caress off Cover???

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

It releases at midnight in New Zealand so if you have it on Xbox you can just set your console time. It comes out in 2 hours for me assuming it works lol.

did it work

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Hizke posted:

loving AWESOME. Cover Corp and the bastards at Hololive fired Rushia? So what the gently caress do I do now. The wicked FYUAD trolls have ensured that there is no safe space on something awful to grieve. FUUUCK!! This was supposed to be a happy day. How can I play Elden Ring when there is no joy in my heart? gently caress this poo poo. [tries to pick up my ps5 to throw it but relents after considerable effort due to its gargantuan size and elects to huck my gamer lappeh through the drywall instead]

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Hizke posted:

Rushia's gone. Rushia is.. Gone. Nothing will bring her back. I've been through every hell hole I could find for some small source of succor, languishing finally in the Senran Kagura peach beach splash pc ranked discord, which btw is fairly freaking active tbqh-- I had an epiphany. RUSHIA would want me to play Elden Ring today. She wouldn't want me to be sad. So I will live on. I will play Elden Ring at 6:00 PM EST for a few hours before the Peach Beach ranked tourney. These wounds in my heart are deep and painful, but this is something I have to do. For Rushia. For.. For me.

good luck in your tourney. I hope oen day the empty spot where her nendo would be gets filled

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Make him an admin

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Very troll of Miyazaki to put a troll rear end area in the tutorial that you need a key for.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

marumaru posted:

so much of the internet is unusable due to Current Events. this sucks, i don't want to be reminded of how poo poo the world is 24/7

Touch Grace in the hit game Elden Ring.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Snail would like everyone to know that they will be the OP of the Kizuna Ai anime thread.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

If there's no posting enemies... who is slowing down Karen?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

The Shortest Path posted:

praying that crunchyroll can acquire aniplex next so we can finally stream baccano

Isn't all of Baccano on youtube?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

People who call Buddy complex the worst mecha ever must have never seen

Gundam build fighters try

was it that much worse than Gundam Build Fighters regular