Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Obligatory post on the first page

Also mods should be barred from being the OP of chat threads. Chat threads are for the people and should be by the people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Vtubthumping

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

still in the top 5 huh...

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

El Burbo posted:

My phone actively tries to stop me from saying whores

It instead wants me to replace it with “whites”

Bang Bus Whites

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Saagonsa posted:

I don't think being a weird potentially on the spectrum kid/teen is going to be a totally alien experience to people in this sub man

It is to me

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

They should force baal to keep being mod as punishment for lashing out

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Stair coming in with the astute observation

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

The Ignis DLC is extremely based

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Elden Ring

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Elden Ring

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Plutonis posted:

You know what? gently caress it. I'll take it.

Do it

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Played for 4.5 hours and did not see a wolf man.

Game is nuts

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Is Putin a yandere?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

The good news awaiting the subforum is plutonis' official coronation as mod

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Chaos

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Still playing elden ring

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

dogsicle posted:

i listen to OPs and EDs because sometimes i play Anime Music Quiz, a quiz game about Anime Music! Inspired by the popular “guess the opening/ending song” quizzes, that are all about matching a set of anime songs to their anime. Anime Music Quiz takes these quizzes one step further! Thanks to the ever expanding community driven song database, an unlimited amount of unique quizzes can be generated. Furthermore you can add your MyAnimeList account to have your quizzes personalised by the anime you’ve watched, while still throwing in new and fresh anime for you to discover!

Yeah man it would be crazy if people actually played this.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Well the op stream was pretty cool what's going on in h-

I. M. Gei posted:

You have no idea how insulting or maddening it is to be told that your actual thoughts are too stupid to be real or valid "people"-thoughts, or that you yourself are too stupid/hosed-up to be called a human being, do you? Or to be told that all of this is your fault, for reasons you cannot understand or fix?

You have no loving idea what that feels like, do you? Let alone what it feels like to be told that several times across multiple subforums? Not even the faintest loving clue?

No, you don't know what the gently caress that feels like, or you wouldn't loving post this poo poo at me. And if you said this to me in real life you'd get a blunt object swung at your head and you would deserve it. In short, step the gently caress off.

lmao

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Knowing what I know about Strange Quark it would be punching up actually haha

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Anime

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Just mod Plutonis

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

Nah I'd rather spend paragraphs talking about mods as opposed to sending three sentences to a mod candidate. That makes sense.

I appreciate your honesty

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Burbo for mod let’s freaking goooo

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

homeless snail posted:

need a mod that actually respects and celebrates piccolo day

Bad things happen to the mods that ban people that celebrate piccolo day appropriately.

Just saying.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

hello im good

Hi good. I’m orv.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bold choice of the admin team to pick a Brit as the new mod when one of the last ones was caught retweeting. evangelion shotacon on main

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I would protect Anya with my life

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Endorph posted:

forums drama, mechs, that

Unrelated to whatever you are talking about here but lol reregged. Big L + Ratio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

lorv should be the other mod

gently caress no