Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

CubeTheory posted:

Free snail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i've been watching sailor moon for the first time really, beyond occasionally seeing snippets before dragon ball z as a kid, and it's, really good??

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
sailor mars ftw

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Man, I gotta watch more of OG Sailor Moon.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
hi booky

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
golden kamuy is so good, congrats to the author

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i love anime

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

To be fair that's only one other game. And right at the end of the series.

that game is best skipped anyway imo

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i watched princess principal after hearing its op and thinking, wow that's one of the best ops I've ever heard. the show doesn't quite live up to that high bar but it was a cool spy drama with more emotional heft than i was expecting. the finale ended up being kinda frustrating but now at least i have two movies to watch

the ed is pretty good too!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
next up after those movies is kyousougiga i think

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i watched some more sailor moon, r has been a bit slow since rubeus died. good gag episodes here and there though, like when minako tries to help out while everyone's sick

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Kild posted:

now to go play tri strat

hell yeah

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

morale birds are pretty much always spares that only get used for air shows and to look pretty on the flight line, which is why the air force decided it was a waste and got rid of it. plus it costs like literally ten million dollars to paint a jet with stealth paint so they're not gonna order an extra just to be a hanger queen.

i will paint one for eight million

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Megumi Hayashibara is the strongest in all the land

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i'm a real gamer

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

imagine preferring Mass Naked Child Event transformation over pulling a loving 4 foot rapier out of your gf’s tiddies so you can do World Revolution

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

the only reason sailor moon is more popular than the objectively-superior Revolutionary Girl Utena is because it made US normies horny for schoolgirls 30 years ago. hell, utena is even better at being horny!

https://youtu.be/d7fQg0U4PHk

rinbu revolution rips the doors off of moonlight densetsu!!!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
voluntary recognition is really nice but it hardly ever happens and you def shouldn't expect it to imo. if the company were the type to do so, you probably wouldn't feel the need to unionize in the first place

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
maybe later

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
the shelves might be poo poo but your setup looks pretty slick

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
anime

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

i don't know much about vtubers but tails seems like a natural
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfYieaXmqrA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
sailor moon is about as good as 200 episode monster of the week anime gets, btw. well worth the watch

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Roth posted:

I watched a bit of the newer Sailor Moon dub and thought it was pretty good

I've watched a lot of it and i agree!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
ash ketchum is seeded #8 in the world now and he's gonna take it all the way!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
if you look at the pokemon anime and think wowie....ash is such a failure... you're probably adipshit