Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

cheetah7071 posted:

It looks like the admins pressed the "remove star" button but declined to press the perma button, as I expected, and as was the right call

Lol cowards

At least own the fact that you’re driving good people off with your lovely site-running, Jeffery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

MiA always skeeved me out and I was always kinda leery about it being in open discussion, especially after the last couple pedogeddons that hit adtrw, but namtab was 100% correct that banning the op 5 years after the fact would’ve been a waste of time and done nothing to satiate the people in helldump 2 qcs, who at that point were entirely keyed up and weren’t gonna stop until either they tuckered themselves out or Jeffery returned from whore island early to personally suck all their dicks and give them direct control of the site.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

grieving for Gandalf posted:

actually everyone would have loved if the people who are in charge of this site had just gone "wow, what the gently caress, huh? let's get that sorted" and all the people quoted in the op of the current qcs thread got bopped. it would have been an easy slam dunk

There were multiple people calling for namtab’s head for poo poo that happened literally when they were not a mod yet, gently caress outta here