Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Dangerous Person posted:

Sakura Quest was real good

It really was. Shame that Aquatrope couldn't keep up with the quality of the other Working Women PAWorks shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

beat p1s tonight, and made some good prog in p2s. pug life baby :cheerdoge:

Nice, I just beat P2S last night. Not looking forward to the eye-searingness of P3S.

Dangerous Person posted:

That's a shame. Still worth a watch at all?

It's a bit dull but at least it's very pretty.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Namtab being a monarchist feels very unsurprising for some reason.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My man have you watched SSSS.Gridman

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

If only we had properly rested our muscles...

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The manga's still ongoing too so at the very least it'll get traction whenever a new chapter is out.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My contribution to feet talk is that the old tradition of Chinese foot binding basically led to a proto-foot fetish culture where Chinese poets would write about how the smell of bound feet that were beginning to rot from lack of blood circulation got them hard.

Foot binding was pretty hosed up.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Just watch a standalone series like IBO or G Gundam.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Endorph posted:

one time i was waiting in line and playing arknights and some guy saw it and started talking to me about the seven deadly sins mobile game

I'm sorry you had to live through that, everything I have heard about the 7DS gacha is that it's trash.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My plan if I was forcibly given mod was to immediately autoban but apparently mods are immune to it so I will simply go down in a blaze of glory probating all my posting enemies. You know who you are.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Dangerous Person posted:

Let's make everybody the mod

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I also hacked my 3DS this weekend but I went for Picross 3D instead. It's pretty tricky!

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Red Minjo posted:

how do you feel about chaos

CHAOS???

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I have also been elden some rings the other day and it's pretty fun. I followed a beginners guide to get a +4 sword and a bunch of +6 flasks but I'm still getting pasted because I'm a bad. Think I'm just gonna pick some random direction away from the spooky castle that the game is asking me to go to and go there instead for my next session.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

kirbysuperstar posted:

Yeah, the idea there is that Margit is going to pound you into the dirt so go explore and find stuff to help

I'm actually kinda proud that I made it into the castle proper before I got all that shiny loot and I was still lvl 12 or so. Still not really sure how I managed to do that.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I should really get a move on watching more gundams for my ADTRW toxx but I keep getting distracted by vidyer games and seasonals.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Played the first two stages of the killing CHAOS game and it's pretty fun even if it looks like poo poo on a PS4 Slim.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Finished the demo for Stranger of Paradise, it's a fun game so far as a punchmans.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Chaoses punched so far: 0

I'm disappointed and angry about that

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Srice posted:

I'm glad the Stranger of Paradise demo had co-op in it since knowing how well the co-op works was gonna be a big factor in whether or not I snag it at launch or not. Can confirm it is a pretty fun time with pals :cheerdoge:

I haven't tried coop yet. Most of the people I know getting it are on PC so I hope there's crossplay.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Srice posted:

Sadly it doesn't, outside of crossplay between console gens.

Womp womp wooooooomp

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Edit: lol someone snuck a dong in that picture nvm

Ibblebibble fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Mar 12, 2022

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/PowerfulHag/status/1503409052365197315?t=EQsjSVLHVFVq2PhlaEaY7g&s=19

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Isn't the movie based on a standalone chapter that came out before the series proper as a preview anyway? Makes sense that it's a decent onboarding point.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/SugoiLITE/status/1506890701266886656

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I think they meant paying off figuratively rather than literally getting paid money to consume Japanese media. If you wanna consume stuff in the original language why not learn it? No reason not to other than not having the time.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

karaage is the best age

Where does Gundam AGE stand in the age rankings

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Willo567 posted:

i have a question: does anyone have endorph's email? i wanted to see if she was still doing all right since she auto banned herself

She's fine.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Congratulations and I'm sorry Namtab.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Sakamoto Days has really clear action scenes imo. Well-panelled and drawn enough that I could follow a fight scene against an invisible guy no problem.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Raenir Salazar posted:

:swoon: Did you know there's actually a lot of ant species that have these? Where instead of having a single queen, when the queen dies multiple workers turn into queens and fight a civil war to determine which is the new queen! It's really cool, I think dinoponera (the ones with the really nasty stings) are like this, it's very common in more "primitive" or pre-historic ant species.

Those are pronounced "gam-ergate" :eng101:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I think my first anime was the usual Pokemon and Yugioh, and then once I managed to catch an episode of Saiyuki that involved some lady's possessed demon boob that traumatised me a bit.

I only really got back into anime in the rear end-end of uni when I decided to watch some Jojo's to see what all the fuss was about, and also caught onto MHA.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Near the end of Gundam Wing and I appreciate how much of a weirdo that Wufei is that the Zero system barely does anything to him.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

This is the 4th time in recent memory that I've gone to sleep during ongoing QCS drama and woke up to a dethroned mod.

I should do this more/less often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

How does Grouchio keep doing it?