Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

for once ignorance truly is bliss :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Everything Burrito posted:

what happens when everyone has had a turn

then we all draw straws and a new batch of mods are sworn in

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

DoubleDonut posted:

I don't play granblue fantasy anymore but I want to post the cat dragon (in disguise) they put in it

ftfy

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

at least when the roulettes gave me only one or two 10 pull in the past years i could chalk it up to bad rng and not 'literally everyone playing granblue is only getting this today' :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i got water lancelot on the last banner which is cool except all of my water teams are either gun, staff, or crest centric, so hes functionally useless to me unless i make a fourth team and i sure dont have the grids to justify it

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

also from memory the first part of wixoss first cour felt very by the numbers and then by the end of the first cour/cliffhanger into second half is when i realized i'd been hooked

couldnt speak to the spinoff/reboot/whatever but i heard it also went places too

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

wasn't there an online client at one point that had a fanmade english patch and custom server or am i misremembering things

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

hey dont spoil one piece im not caught up again :mad:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i mostly remember kiznaiver because of its OP, which drastically oversold the anime (and was also the last song made by boom boom satellites before their lead singer passed away :smith:)

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Akanesasu rules because it's written by the Zero Escape guy

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

my confession is every time i see 'ZLS' my brain thinks people are talking about zetsubou-sensei for a moment, but thats probably because I've never watched zombieland saga

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/NetflixAnime/status/1486353236042780672?s=20

hell yeah more people should watch dennou coil

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

watch trapeze/kuuchuu buranko so i have an excuse to talk about it :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

technically you're the one that brought them up :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i checked my list of anime i want to watch someday and all it did was remind me that i had hope at some point that aku no hana season 2 was still definitely going to happen

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/sleepydisease/status/1491511094816423946?t=d7yCqzz04fETWGfwbcCHtw&s=18

RIP

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

verbal enema posted:

Would you want a BLT served to you with someone else's handprint embedded into the top of your sandwich?

Or would you like it to come out looking all pretty waiting to get mushed by your own self

this is why paninis are the superior sandwitch :colbert:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/AmongUsGame/status/1493298970805686273?s=20&t=XMcoSZ_3cVaieD9hO0RK2A

thanks amongus twitter

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

hey now, they announced a 7DS genshin ripoff. maybe that one won't be quite as bad. :v: (i have never looked at 7DS)

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

they should change the mod every single day. some days its a person who only lurked. some days its someone everyone knows. some days there is no mod. keeps it interesting :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

make me a mod. my first decree is that everyone will have to watch kaiji :smugdog:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Raenir Salazar posted:

Clearly the winner of the Bog Pachinko machine becomes mod.

drat I really want a new season. :(

i do too, but they wouldn't be allowed to get the same composer back so it wouldn't be the same :smith:

(japan's weed laws strike once again)

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

been re-reading kekkaishi since i remembered it existed and don't remember anything about the second half. very enjoyable and feels like a better plotted out bleach tbh. never watched the anime, was it any good?

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Watch Kaiji :colbert:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:chast2b:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

nature is healing

https://twitter.com/YAOIpaddlers/status/1496972210237489152?s=20&t=47tsRIOCWi0lUtMn-mvtJA

the yaoi paddle is returning to the wild

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

update:

https://twitter.com/hendane/status/1497369727856906240?s=20&t=9AUjxdNG3XYWHU_olWYGrw

maybe getting permission from the actual original creators would've been a smart idea guys :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

its always weird to me when people get "reputations" (imagine the biggest quote marks possible here, for the record) for weirdly vague poo poo like that... and then when i actually see them posting its just like. normal people normal posts. but maybe i just don't have the brainworms that force me to immediately assume the worst reading of anyone's response to my posts yet and its only a matter of time.

either way it always sucks seeing weirdly caustic responses to people who seem nice/cool/etc :smith:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Mix. posted:

make me a mod. my first decree is that everyone will have to watch kaiji :smugdog:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

thinking about how my grandmother took me to see the first yugioh movie in the theater as a kid and how she must have had the patience of a saint to watch a movie about a card game that literally doesn't even follow its own rules 75% of the time

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

you could always play the disney villain twink magic school gacha instead but that's sort of an out of the pan into the fire type deal considering, you know, disney

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1504487980190208006?s=20&t=_WkJOzOfnwpup3lyfU14xQ

okay.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

notable lack of sakamoto desu ga in these suggestions :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

namtab will wait patiently for his response, but only for 25 posts. after that, he will begin his posting assault.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:shittypop:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

verbal enema posted:

Just ate 30$ of taco bell

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

would a gamer hold a controller like this, or like this?

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1516945745643212801?s=20&t=obbai-RbUOhRNROJJ78X0w

:psyboom: what do you MEAN "prologue"?!?!

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

I Am Fowl posted:

One must be sacrificed, for the good of the harvest.

so which subforum is SA's omelas kid shoved in :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

[encanto voice] we dont talk about vtube, no no no