Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Thanks for The Big Lebowski!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Congratulations!

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Madkal posted:

The only thing I remember about Dawn is that it was drawn by someone who looked like the kind of person who would like Dawn

*googles* Yup, that's him all right.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

I recall seeing one putz on Twitter, as part of a "THE MCU IS AN OP" rant, claiming that Captain Marvel's superhero costume contains the same colors as the American flag.

When you're so far gone you're seeing yellow as white, I don't even know what to say.

Senior Woodchuck fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Apr 22, 2022

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Geez. lovely couple of days for comics. My condolences to their loved ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

One of my favorite bits in JLA/Avengers is Batman and Captain America in Grandmaster's base, seeing all the little details in the background (like the Rock 'em Sock 'em Celestials).