Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1486470195036270600?s=20

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

TampaTango posted:

Amazon sold out.

When it comes back I am getting at least a copy to donate.

are you just gonna mail it to some random kid in the district

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
jokes aside it usually helps to contact that local library first to see if they already are full up on the book so they don't end up with a 1000 copies they can't do anything with

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
hey congrats 🎉

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
punisher s1 very good

punisher s2 very meh

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
iirc it is very much not like you are imagining

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
you should also check out the IDW High Republic Adventures book, if you've gotten to that era

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Wong's Aphra has basically jettisoned the emotional core of Gillen and Spurrier's runs in favor of leaning into the bad Indiana Jones vibe. it's still pretty fun, but it's definitely different. also the entire cast is queer but it's not horny in the slightest, which i find both darkly amusing and somewhat of an unintentional commentary on how Disney treats queer characters

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i think the only actual mention of the air force is the brief scene where she gets harassed by a male pilot at the bar

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
are you saying full metal jacket is propaganda

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
better hope that kid doesn't hate iron man

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

What kind hates Iron Man? There's a video of a kid missing an arm and Robert Downey Jr shows up to give him a new prosthetic and the kid is mostly just annoyed he's not in the suit.

smart ones

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
yeah he writes books for the wokers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Mine was some random issue of the Ben Reilly Spider-Man during the clone saga and then I didn't read comics again for 20 years