Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

In less depressing news, they're doing Marvel Zombicide on Kickstarter.

I'm not all too familiar with the game, but I'm frankly tempted. I mean if nothing else there's a box for 25 bucks that has Spidey, Daredevil and Elektra-as-Daredevil (plus Old Man Hawkeye & Logan and...Marshal Bullseye? It's an artist's choice box, so whatever) miniatures.

I guess given the core set comes with a whole army of SHIELD agents and there's also a whole bunch of hero miniatures you could do a Civil War hack and not actually engage with the zombie content at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Ugh. I feel I'm the one person who can't stand Alec Robbins' humour. It's like he tells the same joke over and over, only he overexplains it and the joke wasn't funny in the first place.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Jordan7hm posted:

The overexplaining is what makes it funny.

But why?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Open Marriage Night posted:

Season 3 of the Batman board game and the debut of the Batman TTRPG is up on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/batmantm-gotham-city-chronicles-season-3-and-rpg/posts/3515186

I mean I backed the Marvel Zombies one, do I grab this one and try some kind of crossover shenanigans?