Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I haven't checked out Humble Bundle for a while and I was kind of surprised to see how it cost $45 for everything. Sure that's a deal but a couple of years ago the top tier would be like $20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Chainsaw Man definitely sticks the landing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Speaking of omnibusii for some reason Amazon just can't understand how they work when it comes to recommendations. Like I read the omnibus of Before the Incal and now my recommendations are full of the various individual trades that the omnibus covers.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He played a lot of villains in low budget movies so he could be mean if he needed to.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/goodbye-eri
Just a head's up that Tatsuki Fujimoto (the creator of Chainsaw Man) has a new stand alone story up on the Shonen Jump website that you can read for free.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If you want to be super sad Kevin Conroy wrote a comic for this year's DC Pride about his experience as a closeted gay actor in the 80s and the lead up to his getting cast as Batman.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

While it is nice that Dreamer is moving over to the mainstream DC comics universe I think I would have preferred a Dreamer/Brainy spin off tv show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One of the earliest comics I remember reading was the issue where Kraven buries Spider-Man.