Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
think I might go to the capital to pay my respects. lets post here to grieve and share our memories of all the lives lost as our democracy fell.

never forget :911:

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 03:02 on Jan 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Democracy means rule by the people and 1/6 was a group of patriots fighting back against tyranny. I think we will look back on it one day as the day democracy was saved.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

i hope they do it again

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/378300435322241024/925880978902237204/5fb8c8ef08d0a5f70acf1d33907a2242.mp4

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Weka posted:

Democracy means rule by the people and 1/6 was a group of patriots fighting back against tyranny. I think we will look back on it one day as the day democracy was saved.

Have you stood on a high and windy hill and heard the acorns drop and roll? Have you walked in the valley beside the brook, walked alone and remembered? Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

im gonna touch a 9 volt battery to my testicles in honor of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvAYwpUDv8

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

gonna take 1/6 easy and remember happy anecdotes like this one:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-was-angry-at-capitol-mob-only-because-they-looked-cheap-and-poor-report

quote:

A White House source speaking with The Mail on Sunday gave an inside look at US President Donald Trump’s failure to grasp the impact of the mob of his supporters raiding the Capitol last week, describing it as “the final hours of a deranged president in his bunker.”

Trump was livid, the unnamed source said, not at the attack itself and its far-reaching ramifications for the country’s democracy, but merely at the harm done to his own image.

“Trump was ‘apoplectic’ in embarrassment because the ‘white trash’ mob on screen made him look bad,” the report said.

The source was quoted as saying: “He was angry, not at the appalling crimes they were committing, but because he felt embarrassed. When they first stormed the Capitol, he was enjoying it. These were ‘his people.’”

“But when he saw pictures of the half-naked guy in the fur hat he started complaining they looked ‘cheap and poor.’ Even at one of the worst moments in American history, he was thinking about his image. He didn’t grasp the scale of the disaster.”

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
In remembrance, I will tazer my balls.
Bbzzzzzahhhh!

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i don't vote

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
post probably

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmfao

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Maybe dress up as the Qanon Shaman while watching the ceramony.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

yellowcar posted:

i hope they do it again

trump is making a big announcement so hopefully yeah

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
how did the taser balls thing start? what was the reporting chain on that one. i'm not saying it wasn't real, but who first spilled the beans on the guy who tasered his balls. i need an oral history piece on this

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It’s gonna be real hard for them to pull it off a second time without their best generals, Qanon Shaman, pool supply lady and that guy that was easily kited into a group of cops because he couldn’t not chase a black guy

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Aglet56 posted:

how did the taser balls thing start? what was the reporting chain on that one. i'm not saying it wasn't real, but who first spilled the beans on the guy who tasered his balls. i need an oral history piece on this

It started when a guy tasered himself in the balls until he died, I watched it happen on the news, he was trying to steal a painting and then ZAP, he tased his balls for nearly 7 minutes, couldn’t believe it, didn’t even know tasers could could tase that long but Anderson Cooper speculated that his balls created some sort of self recharging loop that in a way his balls were tasing themselves.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

the fact checkers asked his wife if he tazed his balls and she said no, like she was even there

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the funniest thing about the guy dying from tazering himself in the balls is that it wasn't even the most outrageous death that happened that day

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you watch the video his skeleton blinks in and out of view and his hair stands straight out on end. it was really quite a magnificent way to go and i applaud his gumption.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm going to re-read the chapter out of The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich that talks about the Beer Hall Putsch.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
im gonna poop

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Dolphin posted:

if you watch the video his skeleton blinks in and out of view and his hair stands straight out on end. it was really quite a magnificent way to go and i applaud his gumption.

the wildest part is that you can see the painting of tip o neills skeleton too

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Are the chuds planning anything in remembrance of their fallen soldiers?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Whoa a rare double post in TYOOL 2022.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Dolphin posted:

it's pretty impressive how all the nearby light bulbs blew up, then a nearby globe, some guy was carrying a tray of eggs that all exploded, then the two explosions in his pants

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
When a customer asks me which way the bathroom is I'll tell them it's in the back of the store instead of the front, in honor of the brave officer who saved democracy

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah i had no idea a taser makes your balls explode off your body like that

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dolphin posted:

yeah i had no idea a taser makes your balls explode off your body like that

His dick also shot off like a rocket and flew around the hall. Tasers are pretty rad.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Gonna have an Irish wake for that lady with the don't tread on me flag that god trampled to death

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

gonna lol in remembrance

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

might play some classics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdfAV9VBahk&t=139s

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Pelosi cum tribute

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I'm going to symbolically Save The Republic through various ritual actions

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Brrrmph posted:

Are the chuds planning anything in remembrance of their fallen soldiers?

Trump is having a press conference at the same time which will probably generate some lols

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Going to :filez: some Iced Earth songs in celebration of noted 1/6 veteran Jon Schaffer. Who faces between 3 & a half and 4 & a half years in prison for his heroic actions of pushing the doors open & then being sprayed in the face by the cops.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lol that's my son's birthday

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

Going to :filez: some Iced Earth songs in celebration of noted 1/6 veteran Jon Schaffer. Who faces between 3 & a half and 4 & a half years in prison for his heroic actions of pushing the doors open & then being sprayed in the face by the cops.

metal musicians end up in prison for paying someone to kill their wife, this guy is lame

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It started when a guy tasered himself in the balls until he died, I watched it happen on the news, he was trying to steal a painting and then ZAP, he tased his balls for nearly 7 minutes, couldn’t believe it, didn’t even know tasers could could tase that long but Anderson Cooper speculated that his balls created some sort of self recharging loop that in a way his balls were tasing themselves.

I read it was that the initial zap made him piss himself which conducted the electricity to lethal levels. probably untrue but I choose to believe it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

regardless, a true triumph of the human spirit