Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im too busy forgetting about 9/11 to go to 1/6 sorry

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I'm gonna lol, maybe lmao

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Lastgirl posted:

im too busy forgetting about 9/11 to go to 1/6 sorry

I only remember sailor

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Blister posted:

im gonna poop

eat that fiber!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

be sure to check into the Glenn Greenwald thread on 1/6 to hear them heartily chortling about how 1/6 was a nonevent

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Filthy Hans posted:

be sure to check into the Glenn Greenwald thread on 1/6 to hear them heartily chortling about how 1/6 was a nonevent

what did it do

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
chortling trumps balls

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

you'll get the same chortling here

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Since 1/6 is a Thursday i hope they announce a 4 day weekend so we can all remember 1/6 correctly.

I'm going to light a candle for my hero, Via Getty

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

gonna lol in remembrance

same

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Somebody needs to build a statue to commemorate the natsec agents provocateur who made sure all their baes got picked up on low level misdemeanors the day before then placed themselves strategically to incite a lot of lazy idiots into actually doing some political action

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Doctor Jeep posted:

you'll get the same chortling here

I'm chortling right now.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

It’ll be birthday. I’ll wish for the chuds to go in with an actual plan next time when I blow out my candles.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

reciting the pledge of allegiance lol onto a rebel flag til I cum

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1448589553896468487pl

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I'm going to set off fireworks in my backyard. Hopefully someone will mistake this as the signal to the beginning of the next insurrection.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I'm going to get a poster of tip O'Neill and taze myself in the balls

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Making a sheet cake.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Alec Eiffel posted:

Making a sheet cake.

don’t forget to poke the eye holes

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Am an tazed himself in the balls and died lol

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

E Depois do Adeus posted:

Am an tazed himself in the balls and died lol

the modern version of the buddhist monk setting himself on fire

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Filthy Hans posted:

they're right and you're being a lib if you think 1/6 was some grave threat to liberal democracy with the greatest insurrection coup catastrophe since 1819 or whatever dumb bullshit libs believe

it was a bunch of fat dodos waddling into the building that was mostly vacant, taking some selfies sitting in chairs, and being led by cops. then they all just went home and libs immediately demanded an extra $200 billion for cops. oh no they're gunna arrest mike pence and force him to uh suck their dicks or something to instate trump. fuckin lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
my favorite thing about the taser balls mythos is that he was trying to steal a painting of Tip O'Neil.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
everyone who died at 1/6 were essentially like those guys at theme parks who don’t keep their arms and legs inside the ride at all times

while riding the teacups no less

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gonna do some hootin'

might even do some hollerin'

gonna be stuck in training all day so it'll be a good day for posting

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

going to have a sensible chuckle, op

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

gonna lol at this one

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Just light and beachy, something classy, vaxed waxed and ready to relax

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Drink and vibe to some tunes maybe watch a movie. I'll try to remember to check in on the glenn thread and the various other lib places to see if there are any funny or interesting posts.

Jon Pod Van Damm has issued a correction as of 15:25 on Jan 4, 2022

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Trump doesnt get enough credit for the pacing on this one. Dropping this masterpiece at the end of his term, two weeks before leaving, is just incredible stuff

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
how soon will there be a monument dedicated the brave and heroic representatives that sheltered from the revolutionaries? its appalling how Biden hasn't made that a top priority. it will go a long way to heal the wounds of this country.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Radirot posted:

how soon will there be a monument dedicated the brave and heroic representatives that sheltered from the revolutionaries? its appalling how Biden hasn't made that a top priority. it will go a long way to heal the wounds of this country.

I'd be down for a statue of that one rep walking out and leaving the door wide open for a bunch of hogs to get in

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

my plans for jan 6th?

gonna just

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Marzzle posted:

my plans for jan 6th?

gonna just

maybe also get cozy near the fireplace and read a good book too :blessed:

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Thursday January 6th? I do believe I'm going on a date that evening.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I'd be down for a statue of that one rep walking out and leaving the door wide open for a bunch of hogs to get in

this could inspire a cool photoshop thread :hmmyes:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
going to marathon the purge series of films & also buy mass quantities of guns & bombs from surplus.mil or whatever

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Smythe posted:

going to marathon the purge series of films & also buy mass quantities of guns & bombs from surplus.mil or whatever

the prices will be higher than ever best wait for the steep discounts after the rush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
going to Vote