Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Smythe posted:

going to marathon the purge series of films & also buy mass quantities of guns & bombs from surplus.mil or whatever

I also love those movies. lets further discuss movies elsewhere. the code words are NOT-TRAP-TOTAL-LEGIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Marzzle posted:

the prices will be higher than ever best wait for the steep discounts after the rush

smart

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

will the cspam background change on 1/6? :iiam:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Radirot posted:

I also love those movies. lets further discuss movies elsewhere. the code words are NOT-TRAP-TOTAL-LEGIT

ok

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
As we approach the 1/6 anniversary, remember that forums user Giga Gaia last posted 1/6/21.

My guess is he was Officer Sicknick.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkliinjFeA8&t=6s

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i'm joining a group to storm the Federal Reserve building and steal the money printers. pls do not tell anyone outside CSPAM

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Tasering my balls until I die

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
cease the easing

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I remember being grossly traumatized as the slotkins of the world tried to gaslight the country into believing this was anything other than an impotent tantrum thrown by the losers of the 4 years two minutes hate

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Electricity is stored in the balls

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Alec Eiffel posted:

As we approach the 1/6 anniversary, remember that forums user Giga Gaia last posted 1/6/21.

My guess is he was Officer Sicknick.

that dude was cool. rip

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Gazpacho posted:

i'm joining a group to storm the Federal Reserve building and steal the money printers. pls do not tell anyone outside CSPAM

good idea

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

Electricity is stored in the balls

eureka! :science:

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
boo that trump is not giving his speech. boo i say. i have seen my demented grandmother from new york fairly recently, so i've got some diet trumpramble to tide me over, but MAN i wanted him to give a speech

you know that every fascist weirdo in america would be listening, and you know that Trump would not be able to resist the temptation to go off on some utterly inane tangent about the ads on fox news these days and whether or not Rhea Perlman was into him back in '89

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I will hug the police (with a door).

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Marzzle posted:

my plans for jan 6th?

gonna just

love trumps hate

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

my birthday is Jan 8. it’s tough because you know I end up with half as many presents

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I know this is out of character for me, but I'm going to smoke weed and make bad posts

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Gonna have my wife taze my balls.

Is 1/6 special or something?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

On Jan 6 when the ball taze guy died I posted “RIP Zaurg” and nobody really got it or reacted maybe this is a second chance for the joke to shine.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

bertolt rekt posted:

my birthday is Jan 8. it’s tough because you know I end up with half as many presents

Jan 2 here. I feel ya.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

On Jan 6 when the ball taze guy died I posted “RIP Zaurg” and nobody really got it or reacted maybe this is a second chance for the joke to shine.

I believe in you

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Lib and let die posted:

Jan 2 here. I feel ya.

New Years baby I know your pain lol

One kid I knew in elementary school was born on Christmas Day poor fucker

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

shame on this woman for stealing 1/6 valor

an honorary member none the less

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

happy coup year's eve cspam

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Don't post your 1/6 wish or it might not come true!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
may the Q Anon Shaman bless you all with your wildest presents and dreams, provided you leave him organic raw vegetables.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

bebop esq posted:

love trumps hate

This one bothered me so much, because the most natural reading of it in the context of US politics is "(you should) love Trump's hatred"

Like it's obviously intended to be a pun of sorts due to the candidate being named Trump, but if you read it in that way it has a meaning that is the complete opposite of the intended meaning.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

should all elections be forgot
and never brought to mind

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
what caused the super bright backlight of the cspam background photo at 1/6? did they haul up work lights?

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

what caused the super bright backlight of the cspam background photo at 1/6? did they haul up work lights?

It's all crisis actors on a soundstage. 1/6 is a plot by the liberal media to slander the great patriots in this country.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

the shaman, for a brief moment in time, achieved mastered ultra instinct. it's how he was able to lay his hands upon the Holy Gavel of Democracy

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Can the Q Shaman actually project his soul like the shamans of the Tungusic peoples of Siberia?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Ahhh hell. 1/6 is the feast of the epiphany. We all need to go to church tomorrow.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

happy coup year's eve cspam

Lib and let die posted:

should all elections be forgot
and never brought to mind

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

we'll take a coup of kindness yet
for day of both balls tazed

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

copy posted:

we'll take a coup of kindness yet
for day of both balls tazed

lmao

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

The blessing of the true prophet of the Lord (Donald J Trump, PBUH) was upon them, and they shined like diamonds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Feldegast42 posted:

The blessing of the true prophet of the Lord (Donald J Trump, PBUH) was upon them, and they shined like diamonds

Remember when Biden won
Trump shone like the sun
Shine on you shaman diamond