Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
think I might go to the capital to pay my respects. lets post here to grieve and share our memories of all the lives lost as our democracy fell.

never forget :911:

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 03:02 on Jan 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Blister posted:

im gonna poop

eat that fiber!

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
chortling trumps balls

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
how soon will there be a monument dedicated the brave and heroic representatives that sheltered from the revolutionaries? its appalling how Biden hasn't made that a top priority. it will go a long way to heal the wounds of this country.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Marzzle posted:

my plans for jan 6th?

gonna just

maybe also get cozy near the fireplace and read a good book too :blessed:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I'd be down for a statue of that one rep walking out and leaving the door wide open for a bunch of hogs to get in

this could inspire a cool photoshop thread :hmmyes:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Smythe posted:

going to marathon the purge series of films & also buy mass quantities of guns & bombs from surplus.mil or whatever

I also love those movies. lets further discuss movies elsewhere. the code words are NOT-TRAP-TOTAL-LEGIT

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

Electricity is stored in the balls

eureka! :science:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
hope something cool happens today

happy 1/6th everyone :toot:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
couldn't make it there for the anniversary but now I wish I did because I missed this. it brought me to tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLnfQ9c75Yk

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

lol I was wondering what that reminded me of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

new background?