Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Dolphin posted:

if you watch the video his skeleton blinks in and out of view and his hair stands straight out on end. it was really quite a magnificent way to go and i applaud his gumption.

it's pretty impressive how all the nearby light bulbs blew up, then a nearby globe, some guy was carrying a tray of eggs that all exploded, then the two explosions in his pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
When a customer asks me which way the bathroom is I'll tell them it's in the back of the store instead of the front, in honor of the brave officer who saved democracy

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lmao just thinking about when I was 10 and clinton was President and the biggest scandals that ever made the news were blowjobs

i wish I could send a video of 1/6 back to my dumbass dad in 1994.

Republicans: Try to jail the president for having a blow job
Dems: Claim the president and his supporters tried to overthrow the country but still say "gee I don't know"