Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
my favorite thing about the taser balls mythos is that he was trying to steal a painting of Tip O'Neil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Radirot posted:

how soon will there be a monument dedicated the brave and heroic representatives that sheltered from the revolutionaries? its appalling how Biden hasn't made that a top priority. it will go a long way to heal the wounds of this country.

I'd be down for a statue of that one rep walking out and leaving the door wide open for a bunch of hogs to get in

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

what caused the super bright backlight of the cspam background photo at 1/6? did they haul up work lights?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmao just thinking about when I was 10 and clinton was President and the biggest scandals that ever made the news were blowjobs

i wish I could send a video of 1/6 back to my dumbass dad in 1994.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Tiler Kiwi posted:

remember aoc having a twitter meltdown about it, when she wasnt even in the building at all

well she isn't 100% brain dead and she uses the internet so probably like all of us she said "lol I'm not going anywhere near that poo poo tomorrow."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

was the pelosi wakanda thing real I'm too drunk at 10 am to look it up