Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Alcohol is a group 1 carcinogen, the same group as asbestos and tobacco.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/alcohol-warning-labels-cancer-1.6304816

Apparently it's been this way for decades, but gently caress you 2022 anyway, I hate you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

interwhat posted:

In this day in age you're worried about getting cancer from these things and not, you know, air and water, you're doing it wrong. Hence the prop 65 labels on EVERYTHING, you're gonna get cancer from just about anything.

Don't drink though, do weed instead.

Yeah, but when it's in the category that says "this definitely causes cancer, there's no question about it", it matters a bit more.

Cancer is an awful terrible thing. I've got kids. We should all be looking after ourselves. :shobon:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

signalnoise posted:

That's the problem with kids, they really wreck your nihilism

I cry like a bitch at the dumbest sappiest stuff now and I don't need alcohol making that problem worse