Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
just drink cheap beer OP. i mean the truly cheap poo poo. also exercise and eat well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
and by exercise i dont mean "shove a bolus of speed in your rectum and hold it in there with a butt plug while you go roller blading"

just jog or do yoga

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
old english with orange juice sounds like it might be good. especially if both are near frozen

if for some reason you can't go jogging or do yoga, just pace around your abode. if you are wheelchair bound, do eighty point turn arounds in your apartment hall austin powers style. if you are paraplegic, get some of those electrode muscle stimulators and, well i guess have a friend place them all over your body so that your primary muscles are always gently spasming. the wires can be hidden under your clothes. don't worry about the wires

you can also have yourself affixed with a mask for blazing to augment the throat tube that feeds booze right into your stomach. actually you can do that whether you are paraplegic or not i suppose