Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I love shochu including ones that people would generally describe as tasting like gasoline but I bought this peat bog tasting sweet potato variety that I couldn't handle and that has basically lasted the entire year for me.

that sounds badass if not exactly good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
gotta upgrade to that Ozeki

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

you can do yoga in your home and you dont need special shoes

actually you're not supposed to wear shoes at all

you don't even need the mat

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

'ur weener' isn't a "muscle"! it is primary tho.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

I think I've gotten to the point where I want to buy a cocktail mixing set. Or those big stainless steel cups that you shake things in and a mini-collander or whatever it is called.

No one has suggested a foofy yummy drink, though. Something like a Harlot Ripper or a Krakatoa Survivor. You know the sort. They have things like blue curacao in them and umbrellas. And silly names that elicit happy colors and escapes from reality.

Froot Loop

Blue Curacao
Strawberry Syrup
Milk

Tastes like a fruit loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

the most delicious drink I have ever tasted is neat green Chartreuse

i'm pretty sure it's a "not for everyone" sort of thing. It's also cool that it's an ancient secret recipe made by a thousand year old order of silent monks in the French alps.