Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Congrats to City on winning the league bar a wobble not seen since I last turned off my monitor.

- Might be some transfers this month
- Schedule's hosed because of Covid
- Might postpone the league because of Covid
- City v Chelsea on the 15th is probably the biggest match in terms of possible title implications
- Er
- That's it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Posting in a world cup year

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Probably make more money doing banter ads, less risk of your knees exploding and you can smoke as much as you like. Ideal job for little jack

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rafa's melting down again

https://twitter.com/guardian_sport/status/1479476948996968457?s=20

the fat clown posted:

"It was very clear. I want to ask a question to every fan or former player. What would Peter Reid say to a player who doesn’t want to be there? It is simple. I had a couple of conversations with him, he told me what he thought. So what do you expect a manager to do when a player is thinking about leaving?”

“We are professionals,” Benítez said. “We are paid big money to do our job and if someone is happy or not happy it is up to you to perform in your job. They pay you big money to perform. You have to perform, you have to be available, you have to put your interests behind the interests of the club. Maybe the stats and priorities have changed and people think themselves ahead of other things."

Time to sign some more players imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Adding Liverpool FC to the fraud list as we speak

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I don't want either team to win this match, but want man city to not win more to at least slightly maintain the illusion that this league is competitive

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Bielsa's been driving around Leeds snatching kids off their paper rounds to fill in at centre mid since before Christmas, arsenal's kids must be shocking

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Think Agent Rafa's cover is blown.

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1482727892673044484?s=20

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Just had 5 live on and their choices were big Dunc (reasonable, must be something about him to keep his job under 700 different managers and players seem to like him) or Rooney. Lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/JRCooper26/status/1482721301789908999?s=20

And it's still only January

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds play Everton in a few weeks, would love bielsa to get another chance to upset lampard and do the binoculars at him

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Impressive levels of cheating on display, you love to see it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I saw '*team that aren't my team* in being massive cheats shocker' and nodded sagely

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Imagining being on the phones at his agency and every footballer in the world leaving en masse if he dies or has to quit

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Red hot ITK news, Mrs ghosts parents just had their telly cables repaired by a guy who said he's on a rush job to rewire a house in an area frequented by Liverpool based footy types because fat Frank lampard is moving in and taking the Everton job. Don't know why he'd lie. Huge if true

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lmao at both of these

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

EC10 posted:

oh dear, that appears to be exactly what the "ape kids club" is

Didn't even spot that. Crying

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Just in time to get a new manager in before they play Leeds. Is conspiracy

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I was initially thinking that's a bit harsh but then I checked and err 2 wins out of 14. Perhaps justified in this instance. They did smash man united though. RIP Claudio

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I can recommend any of Dave hockaday, Garry monk, Steve Evans, uwe rosler, Brian McDermott, Neil redfearn or Colin wanker

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Or darko milanic. Nearly forgot him!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/AdamLeventhal/status/1485884324713017344?s=20

Roy the boy is back and I'm hooting and hollering

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lot of people itt jealous none of their clubs players have been invited to join John Terrys weird ape scheme

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Post what you want op, as long as it's within a premier league frame of reference and doesn't say anything bad about Leeds

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Bape Culture posted:

But leeds suck poo poo and have a ridiculous amount of injuries compared to other teams!

ffs

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Writing all this down. Wait til the mod forum hears about this

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Benefits of getting relegated: probably be able to get tickets again, the look on the 49ers faces when they've spent a wedge on a controlling stake and realise bielsa and raphinha are being replaced by Steve Bruce and Jordan Hugill

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
All my apes gone

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Apparently Chelsea might also be taking action against their former Captain. Leader. Legend for using the club badge without their consent. Lol again

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Derby are a month away from going out of business or getting relegated, whichever happens first, with every club in the league taking legal action against them, and Wayne takes one look at Everton and says 'nah you're alright' lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Tbf if they picked anyone other than Pereira would probably be an alright job since fans are more annoyed at the board than anything. Come in, spend half a billion quid of moshiri money on another rebuild, finish 14th, get sacked with a fat payoff and go about your business with no damage to your reputation

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I've got that one lad in my work WhatsApp who feels the need to always immediately post the grimmest stuff he can find so have seen the vids and audio. It is not nice

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lampard in at Everton. That Liverpool fan who put the message outside goodison has done some 5d mind games there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
someone make the Feb thread with an appalling low-effort transfer roundup and Lampard's stupid fat face in the OP tia