Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Sometimes the consequences of your action are crystal clear. You dropped out of college because you played Battlefield instead of going to class. Your spouse left you because you are an angry drunk who refuse to go to therapy. Not much amigouity. But the universe ensures you will get your comeupence in smaller ways. And figuring out the subtle connections is an important step in self improvement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

I asked for an extra packet of ketchup for my friend at the mall and the lady not only refused but gave me a Stern "When you get one order of fries you get one ketchup. This isn't the free ketchup give-away", running my mood as well as forcing me to eat sub-par fries.

Even odd this is because of the time I was a kid and farted but blame the neighbour's dog.

Or for living ketchup.

Bright Bart

My electric razor is broke and I am too lazy to fix it or learn how. Suppose this is due to leaving friends "on read" way too often.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 3, 2022

Bright Bart

Not that many people "liked" my status update.

Pretty sure this is for that time ghost came to visit me and cure me of my misanthropy but I just kept pretending to feed the ghosts and laughing as the food fell right through them.

(jk I'm not a monster.)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Whatever it was, it led to me registering on SA last year. Must have been pretty bad.

baka of lathspell

micropunishing criminals by making their lives inconvenient like sneaking into their houses to set their clocks 20 minutes late so they stand people up on dates + job interviews and feel the social consequences

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

My whole family got murdered turning me into a dark vigilante who likes skull shirts, must be because I keep going "Ehh, whatever, the bulbs are all LED" when I realize I left a light on