Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Chris Jericho (C) vs. Tomohiro Ishii for the ROH World Title - AEW Dynamite 11/23

The man with the blood on his leg. Incredible.

Throwing another vote for this. What a match!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

MOTY
Josh Alexander vs Speedball Mike Bailey
Impact Wrestling 12/8

I'm glad I checked this out. Been curious about the guy in Edward Mass's avatar but wouldn't have expected him to be in Impact. What a match. It's got it all, except maybe a splash of blood. But it doesn't need it really. Even without knowing anything about these two wrestlers they show perfectly well who they are and what they're capable of. Just amazing. Gonna have to check more Josh Alexander and maybe more Impact in general.

God drat.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Triangulo de la Muerte vs. The Elite in Best of 7 Match 6 (Falls Count Anywhere) - AEW Dynamite 12/28

The last couple of matches have still been good but I was wondering if the added stipulations were a sign these guys were running out of ideas. I was wrong, they were just saving some amazing crazy rear end poo poo for the latter stages of the Best of 7. This was nuts.

Yup, sick match

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Never Mind December 29th
MOTYC
Cara Noir vs Chris Brookes vs MAO vs Daiksuke Sasaki
Kazusada Higuchi (c) vs Yuki Ueno - KO-D Openweight Championship

Finally finished this show and wanted to Nth these two matches. First DDT show I've watched and I'm pretty happy going for the Wrestle Universe subscription.