Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Korakuen January 4th
MOTYC
Hyper Misao vs Shoko Nakajima
- Save the tiger, save the world

Miyu Yamashita (c) vs Mizuki - Princess of Princess Championship
- Kill the Rabbit. Rabbit won't die? Kick her again. Oh poo poo, Rabbit's fighting back

HM
AriSuzu (Arisu Endo and Suzume) vs Moka Miyamoto and Mahiro Kiryu
- Much love for the rookies, they both had new gear and a fresh attitude. Want more Endo vs Moka

DayDream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi) vs Kamiyu and Kakuta Nao
- Outside of Nao's head slamming into the corner post in a scary fashion this was a bunch of fun. Miu remains real cool and real strong

NekoRetsu (Yuki Aino, Nodoka Onesan and Haruna Neko) vs Raku, Pom Harajuku and Marika Kobashi
- Onesan's final performance was great. Going to let out a single manly tear when she retires in March

Yuka Sakazaki vs Yuki Arai
- Yuka gonna haze the rookie. Too bad she didn't know that Arai loves that poo poo

Hikari Noa (c) vs Maki Itoh - International Princess Championship
- First 10 minutes were pretty bland, but it really picked up in the second half and had a cool finishing sequence

I know it's not for everyone, but TJPW continues to be just.so.fun

+1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
As a rule I don't nominate aew matches but

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: MJF vs. Shawn Dean, AEW Dynamite, 05/01

LMAO

Also

MOTYC: Skye Blue and Tina San Antonio vs Nyla Rose and Emi Sakura Elevation, airdate 1/10

As a massive fan of Skye Blue, Emi Sakura, and Nyla Rose this match was made for me and I don't expect anyone but me to nominate it.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jan 6, 2022

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I don't think you'll need to worry about anyone but me nominating it tbh.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Tina San Antonio is the name. The guy to my right was really loud so I never got to hear what Justin called the jobbers.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Winter in Kobe January 8th
HM
Arisu Endo vs Marika Kobashi vs Rika Tatsumi
- Rika is completely fed up with these jobbers taking up space in her ring

Rival Schools: United by Fate (Moka Miyamoto and Yuki Arai) vs Mahiro Kiryu and Pom Harajuku
- Fun back and forth match that had me questioning what I thought was a really obvious result going in

121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh) and Kamiyu vs Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) and Shoko Nakajima
- These are six of the best in the promotion, not at the level of their matches that have actual stakes but still very entertaining

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Pylons posted:

Zicky Dice's Outlandish Paradise 1/15

HM: Thunder Rosa vs. Taya Valkyrie
HM: Evil Uno vs. Zicky Dice

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Winter in Shinjuku January 20th
HM
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) and Cat and Bird (Haruna Neko and Kaya Toribami) vs Raku, Pom Harajuku, Mahiro Kiryu and Marika Kobashi
- A real fun 8 person tag to start the show, everyone got a chance to show off and the tag champs didn't look too dominant over the field

AriSuzu (Arisu Endo and Suzume) vs Rival Schools: United by Fate (Moka Miyamoto and Yuki Arai)
- Goddamn Arai is so loving cool, she already a star and she's been doing this less than a year. This was a great rookie battle and shows that the TJPW dojo is really good at developing talent, the most experienced person here was Suzume and she only debuted in August 2019

121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh) vs VenYu (Asuka and Kamiyu)
- This was heckin rad, they gave us a taste of the rad kickladies beating the hell out of each other and left us wanting more. Itoh and Kamiyu more than held up their end of the match as well.

DayDream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi) vs Kyoraku Kyomei (Hyper Misao and Shoko Nakajima)
- Miu is strong, match is good

A very fun card that should have had the big show treatment with commentary

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

fez_machine posted:

TOKYO JOSHI PRO “TOKYO JOSHI 2022 WINTER”, 29/01/2022
HM
Yuka Sakazaki Vs Mahiro Kiryu

A very fine comedy match that kinda turns into just a match for the last stretch. Features a great variation on the classic Eddie chair spot.

+1.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Positive Chain February 11th
MOTYC
DayDream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi) vs Bakuretsu Sisters (Nodoka Tenma and Yuki Aino)
- Three hosses and a Dragon with a diamond rear end wage war

HM
Moka Miyamoto vs Arisu Endo
- These two just keep getting better every show, it's great to see. Also Endo casually pulled out a rad as hell dropkick which looked great

Suzume vs Yuki Arai
- Rookie battle, part 2. It's hard not to gush over Arai every time she wrestles, but she's just so goddamn good. And this is only her 26th match.

NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel) vs Pom Harajuku and Raku
- :france: Oh how i've missed these two.

Maki Itoh (c) vs Kamiyu - International Princess Championship
- Some great fire and some great comedy, although some awkward moments kept it from being amazing

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Winter in KFC Hall February 19th
HM
Hyper Misao vs Haruna Neko
- Konnichi-nyaa big children, let's see what Misao's up to now

Hikari Noa, Mizuki and Yuki Arai vs Miu Watanabe, Yuki Aino and Suzume
- Very good match that gave everyone chances to shine, even if it was kind of disconnected from the ongoing stories (Miu/Mizuki excepted)

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC
26th of February
ChocoPro #204
ASIA DREAM TAG CHAMPIONSHIP (60 Minute Time Limit)
Best Bros (Mei Suruga & Baliyan Akki) (c) VS CDK (Chris Brookes & Masa Takanashi)

These ChocoPro single match shows are usually high quality and this was no exception. A hard hitting match that serves as an example of everything that makes ChocoPro great with reversals, counters and innovative use of the environment.

Plus a finish that has to be seen to be believed.

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Ultimate Tag League the FINAL!! February 27th
MOTYC
Burning (Jun Akiyama and Tetsuya Endo) vs 37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita and Yuki Ueno)
- Loved this match, both teams left very little behind considering the winner had another match less than an hour later. Take note NOAH, this is how you book a goddamn legend

DisasterBox (Naomi Yoshimura and HARASHIMA) vs 37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita and Yuki Ueno)
- Ultimate Tag League finals, each team had already had their block final match earlier in the card. Jeez they were proper exhausted by the end of it, reminds me of last years finals between 37KAMIINA and DAMNATION.

Whole show was fine to good but these two matches had me crazy invested. You can skip the B Block finals, but definitely watch these two

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
MOTYC: Hyper Misao vs Sanshiro Takagi TJPW Grand Princess 3/19 Local Time

A+ Comedy match

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Maki Itoh vs. Yuki Arai, TJPW Grand Princess, 19/03

Arai's best showing yet imo

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Grand Princess March 19th
MOTYC
Hyper Misao vs "Hyper" Sanshiro Takagi
- Wrestling is Art

Maki Itoh (c) vs Yuki Arai - International Princess Championship
- Itoh is great and has developed so much in the last couple of years, but gently caress me Arai has it down. She's only had 30 matches but she knows how to accentuate her strengths to the fullest

Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki (c) vs DayDream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi) - Princess Tag Championships
- Full throttle the entire time, everyone looked great. Especially Miu, because Miu is real strong

Miyu Yamashita (c) vs Shoko Nakajima - Princess of Princess Championship
- Two of the best in the company, the last two who were on TJPW's first show, and they have an absolute war

HM
Juria Nagano and Moka Miyamoto vs AriSuzu (Suzume and Arisu Endo)
- Great debut from Julia, she already has intensity and looked very comfortable in the ring

ASUKA vs Kamiyu
- Great match between best friends, just wish it were longer

Nodoka Tenma vs Yuki Aino
- Shut up I'm not crying you're crying

NEO Biishiki-gun (Samisama, Mei Saint-Michel, Yukio Saint-Laurent and Martha) vs Ram Kaicho, Raku, Pom Harujuku and Marika Kobashi
- The action wasn't much more than Bi-gun's greatest hits interspersed with hope spots, but goddamn the entrance was the toppest of top tiers.

Hikari Noa vs Hikaru Shida
- Hikari made Shida look like a monster here, Jesus

gently caress me this did not feel like a 4 and a half hour show, just breezed by

+1. Already nominated Misao and Arai matches but wanted to +1 the comments.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Spring Tour March 26th
MOTYC
Bakuretsu SIsters (Yuki Aino and Nodoka Tenma) vs Shoko Nakajima and Miyu Yamashita
- Not the best match i've seen this year but definitely the most emotional :qq:

HM
AriSuzu (Arisu Endo and Suzume) vs Rival Schools: United by Fate (Moke Miyamoto and Yuki Arai)
- Alway enjoy rookie battles, and this being for the number 1 contendership made it mean more than their previous matches.

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC
ChocoPro 214: 2nd Anniversary Show

Emi Sakura vs. Baliyan Akki

If you only watch one ChocoPro match this year make it this one.

Emi brings out the legend only every so often but when she does it's like this.

Akki shows just how much he's developed as a high flyer with some amazing height and aerial moves. (Which you'd think would be impossible in the Chocolate Square but he does it)

Intense as gently caress

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
HM: ChocoPro Rumble 4/3 Local time ChocoPro Season 12 finale

Just fun

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Lily Catts posted:

Congrats to the Sanshiro Takagi impersonator, I guess

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
MOTYC: JTG vs Bojack(c) DPW Fire: April 7, 2022 what the gently caress.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Still Incomplete April 9th
MOTYC
Miyu Yamashita vs Juria Nagano
- This is Juria's second match ever, and Miyu has zero sympathy for her. loving brutal

Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) (c) vs Daisy Monkey (Arisu Endo and Suzume) - Princess Tag Championship
- Yuka was in full force here, she has absolutely no repect for these rookies and showed utter disdain every time they tried to fight back. Until they started getting an advatage and she had to take them seriously

HM
MakiYuki (Maki Itoh and Kamiyu) vs #FreeWifi (Nao Kakuta and Hikari Noa)
- They went way harder than I expected here, it was great to see

Hyper Misao vs Miu Watanabe
- loving :laffo: for the first half, then Miu being real strong in the second

Emphatic +1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'll WMOTYC "A Very Good New Japan Style Match" because it's not the type of match I'm into.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Yes! Wonderland May 3rd
MOTYC
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) vs #FreeWifi (Hikari Noa and Nao Kakuta) - Princess Tag Championships
- A little bit of slapstick, but also some great wrestling. The best match I remember Hikari having, she and Mizuki were the standouts here

HM
Suzume vs Juria Nagano
- I am utterly charmed by Nagano. This is only her second singles match (and third match overall) and she shows such great intensity in the ring. Suzume showed more agression that usual as she took on one of her juniors, it's great to see.

Moka Miyamoto and Hikaru Shida vs 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh)
- The draw was seeing Shida interract with both members of One to MIllion, but Moka did her job admirably as well. Shida vs Miyu when?

Shoko Nakajima (c) vs Hyper Misao - Princess of Princess Championship
- This was a very good match that differed greatly from Misao's usual style. Unfortunately it ended kind of suddenly when I thought it was gonna go at least another 5, was really enjoying a straight forward Misao match

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
MOTYC Adam Brooks vs Konosuke Takeshita: DPW Fire Aired 5/20

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I want to clarify that I typed Konosuke Takeshita to the cadence of the Bask In His Glory chant

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Additional Attack June 19th
MOTYC
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) (c) vs Kyoraku Kyomei (Shoko Nakajima and Hyper Misao) - Princess Tag Championships
- Didn't have the highest of hopes when this started with light silliness, but then they got serious and worked a fantastic tag match which also acted as an epilogue to Yuka's title challenge at CyberFest. Yuka is particular was fantastic here, but that's to be expected since Yuka rules

HM
Team Toyo (Kamiyu and Mahiro Kiryu) vs Haruna Neko and Nao Kakuta
- Even Neko had her working boots on here

Yuki Aino vs Raku vs Pom Harajuku
- Lovely nonsense with Chris and Akki as a captive audience

Reiwa Ban AA Cannon (Saki Akai and Yuki Arai) vs Miyu Yamashita and Moka Miyamoto
- A bunch of rad ladies being rad

A very fun show that breezed past, and we got a couple of match announcement for their next big show. Good times all round

+1, the three way is a prime example of a commentator improving the match because it brought it up a whole star at least.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Summer Sun Princess July 9th
MOTYC
Miu Watanabe vs Ryo Mizunami
- Hoss. Battle. Turns out, shockingly, Miu Watanabe is loving STRONG

Maki Itoh (c) vs Alex Windsor - International Princess Championship
- Windsor was a great bully here, and acquitted herself very well on her debut, especially considering she was wrestling in borrowed gear after hers were lost on the flight over

Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki and Yuka Sakazaki) (c) vs Reiwa Ban AA Cannon (Yuki Arai and Saki Akai) - Princess Tag Championships
- Any match where Yuki Arai refuses to die is a good one, MagiRabi were in full force punishing the rookie

HM
Raku Appreciation Society (Raku, Aja Kong, Yuki Aino and Pom Harajuku) vs Hyper Misao, Nao Kakuta, Kaya Toribami and Haruna Neko
- Kong took bumps, it was incredible

MeiBee Surprise (Mei Suruga and Suzume) vs Riho and Arisu Endo
- Mei and Riho have a sibling squabble with Daisy Monkey stuck in the middle. It's great to see how good Mei is when she's not leaning fully into shenanigans with Bi-gun

Shoko Nakajima (c) vs Rika Tatsumi - Princess of Princess Championship
- Had a different layout to Rika's other recent matches, really enjoyed it once she started attacking Shoko's knee

Great show, even the weakest matches were a baseline of good
+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Princess Cup Night 1 July 16th
HM
Hyper Misao vs Miyu Yamashita
- Main event Misao is such a treat, maximum chuckles were had as well as some pretty drat good wrestling

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Pylons posted:

TJPW 7/31

HM: Rika Tatsumi vs. Suzume
HM: Nao Kakuta vs. Miyu Yamashita
MOTYC: Miu Watanabe vs. Shoko Nakajima.

Legitimately seek out the Miu match. It's one of my favorites of the year.

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
MOTYC: Miu Watanabe vs Miyu Yamashita, Semi-Finals of the Princess Cup, 8/14 Local time THE MIU SWEEP IS REAL realistically more a HM, but I bit multiple times and it made me emotional so

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Princess Cup 9 Night 6
MOTYC
Max the Impaler vs Pom Harajuku
- Everything you would want out a debut, Max looked fantastic and Pom made her look like a monster

HM
Shoko Nakajima vs Kaya Toribami
- I expected a squash by the champ in the opening, instead I got a competitive 10 minute match where the bird made her work for it

Mei Suruga vs Arisu Endo
- Might be the best singles match Endo has ever had, some of the submissions here looked absolutely brutal

Rika Tatsumi vs Hyper Misao vs Mizuki
- All the best threeway matches feature a love triangle

Yuka Sakazaki vs Suzume
- Bee fought hard for the next generation of Tokyo Joshi while Yuka tried to stomp her down at every opportunity, would have been MOTYC if Suzume won

Everyone had their working boots on, even if awful weather kept some of the crowd away

+1 these as well

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
DPW Believe the Hype, Aired 8/13 local time, live 8/6 local time

The whole card was great, I'm gonna order them in order of how much I liked them. The NDA match and the scramble were good but I'd put them a step below HM so they're not mentioned

HM:
Gringo Loco vs ASF vs La Estrella
- This match was cool as hell
Bojack (c) vs Donnie Ray for the DPW Worlds Title
- It's a Bojack title defense. Donnie Ray is also cool as hell
Emi Sakura vs Mizuki
- They have great chemistry. Felt like they slowed down a little bit for the American audience/because of the heat. Honestly card placement also hurt it becuase the Akki/Tankman match was right after and amazing.

The Almost MOTYCs, still officially HM
Raychell Rose vs Rosemary for the inaugural DPW Women's Worlds Title
- I really liked this match. I'm excited to see what Raychell does as champion. I'd nominate it for MOTYC but I don't nominate Belt Shot finishes as MOTYC.
Dante Martin vs Diego Hill
- Diego Hill is great, Dante Martin is great, this match was two great tastes that taste great together. The finish was a bit abrupt for me so I dropped it from MOTYC

MOTYC:
Baliyan Akki vs Calvin Tankman (c) for the DPW National Title
- Akki gave a phenomenal promo to start and then wrestled his heart out. Tankman also fuckin rules and I'm super excited for the rematch for the Super Asia title Any other card this would be MOTN but
Andrew "The Giant" Everett vs Konosuke Takeshita
- This Takeshita lad is good at wrestling professionally. Andrew is no slouch either. This main event was MOTN by a decent clip. Track this match down. Genuinely bit like 8 times before the finish.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
MOTYC: HOOK vs The Reality Zack Clayton Rampage 8/19/22.

This is Rampage, and that match was exactly what it needed to be.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Go Girl 3 ~ Free Show for Women ~ August 28th
HM
Daisy Monkey (Arisu Endo and Suzume) vs Cat and Clown (Haruna Neko and Pom Harajuku)
- Neko and Pom made the most of a vocal crowd made up of a bunch of first time watchers by working real hard and putting on a great opener

Raku vs Hyper Misao
- Two good Raku single matches in a row, what is this sorcery

Yuki Aino vs Maki Itoh
- Crowd loved Itoh, and also Aino being a hoss

Yuki Arai vs Kamiyu
- Two long legged ladies kick each other real hard

Shoko Nakajima and DayDream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi) vs Miyu Yamashita and Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki)
- So many great interactions in this one, my favourite being Yuka's disdain for her own partner Miyu

Hell of a show, crowd were great the whole way through

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW City Circuit September 4th
MOTYC
Reiwa Ban AA Cannon (Saki Akai and Yuki Arai) (c) vs Toyo University (Kamiyu and Mahiro Kiryu) - Princess Tag Championships
- Action was closer to a HM, but the vocal crowd rallying behind hometown hero Arai pushed it over the top for me

HM
Maki Itoh vs Arisu Endo
Kyoraku Kyomei (Shoko Nakajima and Hyper Misao) vs Up Up Girls (Miyu Yamashita and Raku)
DayDream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi) and Suzume vs Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) and Pom Harajuku

Good show, great crowd. This should be the norm

+1

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

forkboy84 posted:

Dieno vs Eddie main event

Funny way of spelling "Pheromones vs Dark Order"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Penguin Patrol posted:

Gatoh Move 10th Anniversary ~ Phoenix Rises 9/19
HM: Emi Sakura vs Miya Yotsuba
HM: Riho, SAKI & Baliyan Akki vs Minoru Fujita, Kid Lykos & Kaori Yoneyama
MOTYC: CDK (Chris Brookes & Masahiro Takanashi) (c) vs Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto - Asia Dream Tag Team Championships
MOTYC: Yuna Mizumori vs Mei Suruga

+1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Wrestle Princess 3 October 9th
MOTYC
Ryo Mizunami vs Suzume
- Aniki is such a great hoss, you could really feel Suzume having to work for every single piece of offence she got

Mizuki vs Hyper Misao
- Sometimes I think Misao might have hit her creative limit, then she swiftly disabuses me of this notion. I laughed real hard during this, both ladies were on their bullshit big time

Raku Appreciation Society (Raku, Pom Harajuku and Aja Kong) vs Yuki Aino, Rika Tatsumi and Max the Impaler
- The Pom Harajuku show featuring two monsters and a bunch of unhelpful bystanders

Shoko Nakajima (c) vs Yuka Sakazaki - Princess of Princess Championship
- Former MiraClians go to war, Yuka hit an Avalance Merry-Go-Round and it was loving insane and Shoko kept on fighting

HM
121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh) vs Riho and Hikari Noa
Alex Windsor (c) vs Miu Watanabe - International Princess Championship
Reiwa Ban AA Cannon (Yuki Arai and Saki Akai) (c) vs The Uprising (Nightshade and Rhia O'Reilly) - Princess Tag Championships

To the surprise of nobody the big Teej show was a ton of fun

+1 with hearty recommendations to the Aniki/Suzume match and Pom's Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day