Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Korakuen January 4th
MOTYC
Hyper Misao vs Shoko Nakajima
- Save the tiger, save the world

Miyu Yamashita (c) vs Mizuki - Princess of Princess Championship
- Kill the Rabbit. Rabbit won't die? Kick her again. Oh poo poo, Rabbit's fighting back

HM
AriSuzu (Arisu Endo and Suzume) vs Moka Miyamoto and Mahiro Kiryu
- Much love for the rookies, they both had new gear and a fresh attitude. Want more Endo vs Moka

DayDream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi) vs Kamiyu and Kakuta Nao
- Outside of Nao's head slamming into the corner post in a scary fashion this was a bunch of fun. Miu remains real cool and real strong

NekoRetsu (Yuki Aino, Nodoka Onesan and Haruna Neko) vs Raku, Pom Harajuku and Marika Kobashi
- Onesan's final performance was great. Going to let out a single manly tear when she retires in March

Yuka Sakazaki vs Yuki Arai
- Yuka gonna haze the rookie. Too bad she didn't know that Arai loves that poo poo

Hikari Noa (c) vs Maki Itoh - International Princess Championship
- First 10 minutes were pretty bland, but it really picked up in the second half and had a cool finishing sequence

I know it's not for everyone, but TJPW continues to be just.so.fun

nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Taxman posted:

Chris Brookes v Pokotan 1/3 DDT

MOTYC from me, top tier comedy match, hell of a finish
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Ea411z7cb

exciting post-match developments as well

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Violento Jack (c) vs. Jun Kasai for the King of FREEDOM Championship - FREEDOMS Blood Xmas (2021/12/25, aired 1/6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe1fL2iEf-I

Violento Jack had a fantastic 2021 and this was the cap on that. You can always rely on Kasai to deliver in big deathmatches.

MOTYC: E.R.E. (Toshiyuki Sakuda & Takayuki Ueki) (c) vs. Toru Sugiura & Tomoya Hirata for the King of FREEDOM Tag Team Championship - FREEDOMS Blood Xmas (2021/12/25, aired 1/6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR4-9hWd_Ns

Ueki is my favourite madman. Absolute loving idiot,

loving hell... goes without saying but these matches are absolutely not for the squeamish. nth to both.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTY: Taichi vs. DOUKI - JTO TakaTaichiMania 3 (1/10)

This match probably won't mean as much to you as it meant to me, but it was still loving incredible pro wrestling, and I would easily put it above anything on Wrestle Kingdom. Buy this show, pirate it, I don't care. Just find a way to watch it because it was amazing. Five stars.

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

(ALMOST) Matches of the Year:
01/08 | Los Ingobernables de Japon vs. KONGO - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 16 Night 3: New Japan vs. NOAH (6 votes)
01/14 | Jurassic Express (C) vs. Dark Order (Silver/Reynolds) for the AEW Tag Titles - AEW Rampage (6 votes)

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
GCW: The Wrld on GCW 1/23
MOTYC: Team Bandido (Bandido, ASF, & Laredo Kid) vs. Team Gringo (Gringo Loco, Arez, & Demonic Flamita)
MOTYC: Joey Janela vs Matt Cardona

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Actually I'm also gonna nominate the scramble from that show. I always love the way GCW puts those together, just pure spotfests. There were some sloppy moments but still very fun.

GCW: The Wrld on GCW 1/23
HM: Grim Reefer vs Shane Mercer vs Dante Leon vs Alex Zayne vs Jack Cartwheel vs Ninja Mack

and it was on the free preshow, 40 minutes in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F13rtsoKDU&t=2399s

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Penta El Zero M vs. Wheeler Yuta - AEW Dark 1/25

This could have easily been a nothing match, but instead both guys went hard and it absolutely ruled.

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lamuella posted:

HM: Haoh vs Nioh. Noah Higher Ground 2022, January 22.

Former best friends just absolutely battering the living gently caress out of each other.

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Punch McLightning posted:

WMOTYC: Men's Royal Rumble

gently caress this company

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
29th January
Stardom 11th Anniversary Nagoya Supreme Fight 2022
World Of Stardom #1 Contendership
Giulia vs Mayu Iwatani

MOTYC
29th January
Stardom 11th Anniversary Nagoya Supreme Fight 2022
World Of Stardom Title
Syuri vs MIRAI

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Ultimate Tag League Night 5 February 14th
MOTYC
Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Hideki Okatani) vs 37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita and Yuki Ueno)
- 4 incredible talents have a awesome match in front of a tiny crowd, Okatani continues to very impressive in his new stable

forkboy84 posted:

HM
22nd February
GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver.18
BULK Orchestra (KAZMA SAKAMOTO, Nobuhiro Shimatani, Quiet Storm & Ryuichi Kawakami) vs Coelacanths (CIMA, Kaz Hayashi & Minoru Tanaka) & Kikutaro

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
22nd February
GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver.18
G-Rex Title Tournament Final
El Lindaman vs Hayato Tamura

nth

Also, from the same GLEAT show:
HM: Takanori Ito vs Hayato Tamura, G-Rex Title Tournament Semi-Finals

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
HM: Chris Brookes vs Harashima, DDT Road to Judgement 2022, 3/02

and nth these:

SG Bamboo posted:

Ganbare Pro Bad Communication February 27th
HM
Maya Yukihi and Moeka Haruhi vs YuuRI and Yuna Manase
- Yuikihi and Haruhi beat the poo poo out of YuuRI and it ruled

Shunma Katsumata and Akane Fujita vs Mizuki Watase and HARUKAZE
- Insanity in the form of a hardcore match

Yumehito Imanari vs The Great Sasuke
- Sasuke continues to try his best to die in the ring while Yuna Manase hijacks English commentary to shout encouragement at Imanari from the balcony

Tatsuhito Takaiwa(c) vs Kouki Iwasaki - Spirit of Ganbare Championship
- A grizzed vet and his young challenger beat the absolute hell out of each other

Goddamn GanPro is some good clean family fun

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

TTBF posted:

MOTYC - SW3RVE The Realest vs Nick Wayne (DEFY 50, February 26th)

Arguably better than Janela vs Nick Wayne. Kid is a prodigy and DEFY gives him every chance to shine and he delivers constantly. Strickland wrestled like he had a lot to prove. Excellent, excellent match

TTBF posted:

This is now on Youtube for free

thank you, and nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
TJPW Grand Princess '22, 3/19
HM: Arisu Endo & Suzume vs Juria Nagano & Moka Miyamoto
HM: HARUKAZE, Moeka Haruhi, Yuna Manase & YuuRI vs Haruna Neko, Kaya Toribami, Mahiro Kiryu & Nao Kakuta
MOTYC: Hyper Misao vs Sanshiro Takagi
HM: ASUKA vs Yuki Kamifuku
HM: Nodoka Tenma vs Yuki Aino
MOTYC: NEO Biishiki-gun (Martha, Mei Saint-Michel, Sakisama & Yukio Saint Laurent) vs Marika Kobashi, Pom Harajuku, Raku & Ram Kaichow
HM: Hikari Noa vs Hikaru Shida
MOTYC: Maki Itoh(c) vs Yuki Arai - International Princess Championship
MOTYC: Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki)(c) vs Miu Watanabe & Rika Tatsumi - Princess Tag Team Championships
MOTYC: Miyu Yamashita(c) vs Shoko Nakajima - Princess of Princess Championship

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
DDT Judgement 3/20
HM: Maya Yukihi vs Saki Akai
HM: Sanshiro Takagi Vs Michael Nakazawa - No DQ “I’m Sorry” Match
HM: 37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata and Yuki Ueno) vs Isami Kodaka and Yukio Sakaguchi
HM: LiLiCo, Ryohei Odai & Akito vs Pheromones (Danshoku “Dandy” Dieno, Yuki “Sexy” Iino & Yumehito “Fantastic” Imanari) - LiLiCo Retirement Match
HM: Burning Wild (Jun Akiyama and Takao Omori) vs Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Hideki Okatani)
MOTYC: Daisuke Sasaki (c) vs Jun Kasai vs MAO - DDT Universal Championship
MOTYC: DisasterBox (HARASHIMA and Naomi Yoshimura) (c) vs CDK (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) - KO-D Tag Team Championships
MOTYC: Konosuke Takeshita (c) vs Tetsuya Endo - KO-D Openweight Championship

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Hiromu Takahashi vs. Shingo Takagi - NJPW New Japan Cup 3/21
Great match but not the result I ultimately wanted (even though I predicted it!)

MOTYC: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Will Ospreay - NJPW New Japan Cup 3/21
Great match and not the result I expected but YESSSSS!!!!

graph posted:

HM: Dark Order vs. The Factory - AEW Dark Elevation - 03/21/22

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

KungFu Grip posted:

MOTYC: Bandido vs. Speedball Mike Bailey - Wrestlecon Mark Hitchcock Memorilam Show 3/31

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Mark Hitchcock Memorial Supershow 3/31
MOTYC: Taya Valkyrie vs John Morrison aka Johnny Wrestlecon aka Johnny Dishes aka Johnny Doghouse - Husband vs Wife, Dirty Dishes Match

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

abraham linksys posted:

MOTYC Josh Alexander, Black Taurus, and Ace Austin vs. Michael Oku, Rey Horus, and Laredo Kid - Mark Hitchcock Memorial Supershow 3/31

i'm usually more stingy with my MOTYCs but i didn't stop smiling once during this match, hell of a sprint

nth, super good show

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

abraham linksys posted:

WMOTYC - Team Onita vs Team PCO, Mark Hitchcock Memorial Supershow 3/31

this is what wrestlemania weekend is all about, folks

nth

Penguin Patrol posted:

super good show

apparently i lied

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
GCW Spring Break Night 1, 3/31
HM: Joey Janela vs X-Pac

Wrestlecon Mark Hitchcock Memorial Supershow 3/31
HM: Mia Yim vs Athena

GCW Planet Death 4/01
HM: Cole Radrick vs Akira
HM: Sawyer Wreck vs Brandon Kirk

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

KungFu Grip posted:

HM: Gringo Loco vs Nick Wayne vs Jordan Oliver vs Ninja Mack vs Jack Cartwheel vs Alec Price vs. Jimmy Lloyd - GCW Joey Janela's Spring Break 6 Part 1 3/31

oh yeah i forgot this one, nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ROH Supercard of Honor 4/01
HM: Colt Cabana vs Blake Christian (Pre-Show)
HM: Swerve vs Alex Zayne
HM: Brian Cage vs Ninja Mack
HM: Jay Lethal vs Lee Moriarty
HM: Willow Nightingale vs Mercedes Martinez - Interim ROH Women's Championship
MOTYC: FTR vs The Briscoes - ROH Tag Team Championships
HM: Josh Woods (c) vs Wheeler Yuta - ROH Pure Championship
MOTYC: Jonathan Gresham vs Bandido - ROH World Championship

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Mission Pro Wrestling: Bangerz Only 4/02
HM: Holidead (c) vs Lufisto - MPW Championship, No DQ

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Bloodsport 8, 3/31
HM: Ninja Mack vs Yoya
HM: Yuya Uemura vs Speedball Mike Bailey
MOTYC: Jon Moxley vs Biff Busick

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
HM: Ren Narita vs Rocky Romero, NJPW Lonestar Shootout 4/01

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
DPW Fire 4/07
HM: Alex Coughlin vs Calvin Tankman
HM: Bojack (c) vs JTG - DPW Championship

both these matches came real close to MOTYC for me, great stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy3bG8UwUA

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Joey Janela's Spring Break Night 2, 4/02
HM: Speedball Mike Bailey vs Jordan Oliver
HM: Minoru Suzuki vs EFFY

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
NJPW Strong 4/10
HM: Josh Alexander vs Karl Fredericks
HM: Eddie Kingston & Fred Rosser vs Daniel Garcia & Fred Yehi
HM: Jay White vs Chris Sabin

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

Prominence Flag-Off Event ~ Scarlet Flame of the Beginning ~ April 24th
MOTYC
RIsa Sera vs Takashi Sakaski
- gently caress yeah, blood for the blood god. The three matches gave us a false sense of security that these deathmatches would be tame, then Risa came along and got a couple dozen lightubes smashed open on her

Suzu Suzuki and Jun Kasai vs Akane Fujita and Violent Jack
- A tough ask having to follow the Sera deathmatch, and luckily there were a couple of sick fucks waiting in the wings to help the Prominence ladies try to realise it. Not as good as the previous match, but still an awesome way to finish off their launch show

HM
Itsuki Aoki & Miyako Matsumoto vs Ryo Mizunami & Yukari Hosokawa
- A very fun opener that had the crowd very loud. Aniki was the standout but all four had some great moments

Takayuki Ueki vs Mochi Miyagi
- Comedy deathmatches can be hit or miss, but the combination of laughs and painful spots made this a winner. Ueki is a very silly man who is also a maniac of the highest order

Great first show, though maybe not if you're turned off by women's deathmatches

nth, excellent excellent show

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT FREE April 22nd
MOTYC
37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata and MAO) vs REVENGERS (Yuji Hino and ASUKA)
- I really need to stop underestimating the Sauna Boys. I thought they would go maybe 10 minutes with a fun mix of comedy and hard hits. They did that, then they ramped up the aggression and did another 10 minutes like it wasn't a no commentary show at Shinjuku FACE. Hino and ASUKA work really well together, hopefully they continue teaming in DDT going forward and we are able to leave Hino's team with Naya in the background

Rest of the card is skippable but definitely check out this one if you like any of these four

nth, very fun and good match

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

NOAH Majestic ~ N-Innovation ~ April 29th
MOTYC
Ninja Mack vs Dragon Bane vs Alpha Wolf
- Jesus gently caress, flips for days. This was lacking a bit in selling but made up for it by being completely insane. If you only watch one match on this card make it this one, a ridiculous 3way match

HM
Slex vs Yasutaka Yano
- This was great, Slex gave Yano an absolute ton for the gap in both size and experience

Nioh vs Haoh
- Not as good as the match when they first broke up, but still a very well fought match with a ton of heat

NOAH Jr Army (Daisuke Harada, Junta MIyawaki and Alejandro) vs Z-Brats (Shun Skywalker, SB KENTo and HYO)
- Fun display of the Dragon Gate guys that dragged a bit in the middle but had a great last 5 minutes

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

HM: L.A. Park vs. Villano IV - Triplemania XXX Monterrey - 04/30/22

what the gently caress did i just watch lol

SG Bamboo posted:

NJPW Wrestling Dontaku May 1st
MOTYC
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Tomohiro Ishii - IWGP US Heavyweight Championship
- Watch the match, it was incredible

Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Tetsuya Naito - IWGP World Heavyweight Championship
- You know when you watch a match and it's incredible and you think it won't be topped. Then a match like this comes along and just shits all over it. Yeah it's their third match this year, but gently caress me this was amazing

HM
EVIL (c) vs Tama Tonga - NEVER Openweight Championship
- Jado the Hero got the crowd popping huge for this match, it certainly helps that Tama and Evil work really well together

El Desperado (c) vs Taiji Ishimori - IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship
- Great action, hot crowd, interesting lead in to Best of Super Juniors next week

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Mega Max Bump May 1st
MOTYC
CDK (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) (c) vs Burning (Jun Akiyama and Yusuke Okada) - KO-D Tag Team Championships
- Fantastic clash of styles and ideologies. Finish came a bit out of nowhere but that didn't take away from the rest of the match for me

Tetsuya Endo (c) vs Yuki Ueno - KO-D Openweight Championship
- Ueno is at his best when working from underneath, fortunately Endo was more than happy to pick Ueno apart like a champions should. The time flew by for me, especially when Endo hit a perfect Sasuke Special and I realised we were 25+ minutes in. Awesome match that didn't get too kickout crazy like when Endo won the belt

HM
Toi Kojima vs Shinya Aoki
- Kojima really impressed me here, he showed no fear in taking the fight to the MMA legend

Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Yukio Skaguchi) vs HARASHIMA and Hikaru Sato
- 4 crazy people take turns hitting each other as hard as they can

MAO (c) vs ASUKA - DDT Universal Championship
- Very fun match between two people with similar styles and sensibilities, Asuka and Mao both rule

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Yes! Wonderland May 3rd
MOTYC
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) vs #FreeWifi (Hikari Noa and Nao Kakuta) - Princess Tag Championships
- A little bit of slapstick, but also some great wrestling. The best match I remember Hikari having, she and Mizuki were the standouts here

HM
Suzume vs Juria Nagano
- I am utterly charmed by Nagano. This is only her second singles match (and third match overall) and she shows such great intensity in the ring. Suzume showed more agression that usual as she took on one of her juniors, it's great to see.

Moka Miyamoto and Hikaru Shida vs 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh)
- The draw was seeing Shida interract with both members of One to MIllion, but Moka did her job admirably as well. Shida vs Miyu when?

Shoko Nakajima (c) vs Hyper Misao - Princess of Princess Championship
- This was a very good match that differed greatly from Misao's usual style. Unfortunately it ended kind of suddenly when I thought it was gonna go at least another 5, was really enjoying a straight forward Misao match

SG Bamboo posted:

Ganbare Pro Love Phantom May 3rd
HM
VenYu (ASUKA and Kamiyu) vs Japan Ganbare Union (Yuna Manase and YuuRI)
- Asuka continues to batter the poo poo out of poor YuuRI, who fights back as much as she can. It's interesting to see Kamiyu in a much snugger environment than TJPW usually is.

Ken Ohka vs Muscle Sakai
- First 5 minutes or so were really hard hitting and a nice surprise, then we got midmatch anime flashbacks about their 20 year history which was
:discourse:

Keisuke ishii and Koki Iwasaki vs Shuichiro Katsumura and Mizuki Watase
- Watase plays the face in peril while Ishii and Iwasaki kick him real goddamn hard. Fantastic stuff, near MOTYC for me. I really wish Ishii was somewhere people watched, despite looking like a goober he is in fact very good

Tatsuhito Takaiwa (c) vs Yumehito Imanari - Spirit of Ganbare Championship
- Imanari shows that when he's not making GBS threads it up in DDT he's actually a really good wrestler. Takaiwa was great as the double hard old bastard throwing bomb after bomb to keep the hometown hero down. Not as good as the previous match but still well worth the watch

GanPro continues to be very good sports entertainment. Check this one out if you have Wrestle Universe, it even comes with English Commentary

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
JTO TakaTaichiMania 2.5 - 5/06
HM: rhythm & Yuu Yamagata vs Misa Kagura & Sumika Yanagawa
HM: Akira Jumonji, Fire Katsumi & Genta Yubari vs Arata, Eagle Mask & Ryuya Takekura
HM: Minoru Suzuki vs Ren Ayabe
MOTYC: El Desperado & DOUKI vs Jun Kasai & Tomoaki Honma

Very fun show. I'm the audience member in the front row gleefully clapping for Suzuki to murder a tall child.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Takanori Ito vs Yu Iizuka - GLEAT G-Pro Wrestling Ver. 25 (5/18)

So so loving good. Two of the best young guys out there right now. I think Iizuka is one of the best strikers out there right now. Told an excellent story of Ito getting frustrated with the younger man having an answer for all his stuff. Highly recommend.

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

GLEAT G-PRO Wrestling Ver. 25 (5/18)

MOTYC
El Lindaman (c) vs Shigehiro Irie for the G-REX Championship

Absolutely loving insane match. Irie absolutely tried to murder Lindaman. Probably one of the best three matches I've seen this year. Lindaman is an absolute machine doing this match while he's doing a full BOSJ

HM
DASH Chisako vs. Michiko Miyagi
- Probably the most I've enjoyed a Miyagi match. Really worked well together and a sick finish

Hayato Tamura vs. Hirooki Goto
- Slow start but once they got into it, it got really good. Nice to see Goto looking motivated and throwing bombs with someone who could match him but Tamura was definitely the star of the match

60 Seconds (Tetsuya Izuchi, Jun Tonsho & Keiichi Sato) vs. T-Hawk, Issei Onitsuka & Jack Cartwheel
- Cartwheel took about 5 seconds to get over with the Korakuen crowd. He won me over too by just looking so happy to be there. Some really great stuff between these two teams. Onitsuka is gonna be a star

Shingo Takagi & CIMA vs Bulk Orchestra (Ryuichi Kawakami & KAZMA Sakamoto)
- This was so much fun from start to finish. Shingo has great chemistry with Kawakami and CIMA was clearly enjoying teaming with Shingo again. Props to Nanae Takahashi for adding to the match by cracking up at Shingo throwing lariats at everyone

nth, hell of a show

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

achillesforever6 posted:

MOTYC
May 19th
Enjoy Wrestling Renegade Finale
Lee Moriarty vs Speedball Mike Bailey
HM
May 19th
Enjoy Wrestling Renegade Finale