Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Lookin good lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I showed this thread to my pet pug and she said "LOL, op is having a very special episode in their brain".

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Torquemada posted:

my baba the day I bought him home

thats a stuffed animal, you've been had!

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

We got a really sweet girl from the SPCA in April and named her Bailey. She was found on the side of the road out in the country and someone turned her over for adoption. She was very passive and you could see her ribs when we got her. Now she's a little chonky and a very happy girl. She loves everyone she meets, loves food even more, and barks her head off at every four legged critter she sees. :3:

E: This is my favorite picture of her. We brought the chair and ottoman from my Mom's house, who has a cat. She spent about 30 minutes trying to dig into the new furniture to find the cat she smelled before this picture.

Captain Dickweed fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 6, 2022

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
this is me every night op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S4MXNu3QO4&t=14s

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
I don’t cry, I just say good thing you’re cute cause you’re a total pain in the rear end otherwise

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

This is Katya and he's adorable, friendly, ans enjoys chasing his sister very much.

This is Lena and she's dainty, super cuddly but only with me, and attacks all of her toys like she's killing them.

Sometimes they cuddle together.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That cat's got some long shanks

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Seems to be a lot of sleepy pics in this thread so I'll add one more

This was after his impacted tooth surgery. He zonked

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
420 erryday got any Pringles

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One of my favorites, we had this one large-formatted and put a nice frame on it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
]
Here are the cats!

Waffle and Norbert on the top, they are brother and sister from the same litter. I adopted them from Wes Borland and his girlfriend-at-the-time Carre. They were really cool people. Waffle is my little demon and Norbert is just the absolute nicest animal in the whole wide world but he's also a huge scaredy cat

The bottom two are Gus, who's tiny and 500 years old, and Mr. Kitttens aka Andrew W Kittens, who's like 10 and pretty awesome.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i took this extremely handsome photo of peppa

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

holy poo poo it’s a bunny rabbit!!!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Wanna boop that nose

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i call this one 'three legs one spoon'

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

:kimchi:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

What Blue Train didn't post here is how he absolutely saved the two black kittens lives no question. They were just a few weeks old and had been abandoned by their stray mother or that cat died who knows.

The bigger girl kitten fell out of a tree at his feet in the woods, the boy kitten was near death up in the tree. He bottle fed them day-and-night and they both lived which was a genuine surprise.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

You're a good person, Blue Train.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

My pet fox

Sometimes she does funny stuff

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adventure dog.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zljgcc-RnFA

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

This is Tinny, she's decided this box in my office is where she's going to hang out often.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My lil house rooster Sprinkles is growing up. He started crowing this week :angel:

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

This one is Heidi, she's a really small ragdoll (5 pounds)

This one is my tux, Leona. Spends most of her time on the back of my chair or playing with Heidi.

This is my old cuddle buddy, Mira. Just wants a lap to sleep on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartsucker
Jan 20, 2022

by Pragmatica

How are u posted:

my gf does this, it is extremely sweet

Same lol