Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Doctor Dogballs posted:

when you're chewing on lightbulbs or glass christmas tree balls and a big piece goes way up high between your gums and cheek just way way up there

This but tortilla chips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gramps posted:

I'll eat a handful of hair willingly before I let a popsicle stick rub against my teeth aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Promise?

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
aluminum foil touching a cavity

Manifisto

when you are in the middle of a series of involuntary sneezes and you have just completed a sneeze so you should have time to compose yourself but the need for the next sneeze is already building up intensely and you have to resign yourself to being essentially unable to talk or complete any other task until your body decides you have sneezed enough times, meanwhile people are saying things like "god bless you!" or "gesundheit!" every time you sneeze and you are annoyed and embarrassed that folks are focusing their attention on you when you can't tell them you're okay or to ignore you you'll be fine

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead. Remember, no squealin' cuz it's all in your head

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
having to sneeze right after eating, like, crackers
or having just bitten into an apple or banana

teen witch
anxiety from thinking you hosed up, but you haven’t confirmed that you’ve hosed up. but you’re pretty sure.

Manifisto

teen witch posted:

anxiety from thinking you hosed up, but you haven’t confirmed that you’ve hosed up. but you’re pretty sure.

extremely relatable

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

The sensation of a mouth wrapped around your hair

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Manifisto posted:

extremely relatable

same

it's even more stressful now that I bury people for a living

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Bargearse posted:

When you’re right on the edge of falling asleep and suddenly you feel like you’re falling and wake right back up again

When you’re trying very hard to wake up from a horrible nightmare, but it drags you back in with its clammy claws and you’re too tired to fight sleep

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Escape From Noise

Being born. :baduk:

kalel

being horny

google THIS

Snagging a hangnail while you pull a shirt sleeve on

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
throwing out ur back while drying ur hair w/ a towel after a shower

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Broken leg

poverty goat

realizing your fly has been down for an indeterminate amount of time

Manifisto

biting into a peach but it turns out it's filled with angry wasps

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

biting into an angry wasp but it turns out it's full of peaches

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

movin to the country gonna eat me a lot of angry wasps

Escape From Noise

poverty goat posted:

realizing your fly has been down for an indeterminate amount of time

I'm over it at this point.

SIDS Vicious

touching styrofoam, walking in crispy snow

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Stepping in warm wet in socks

google THIS

When your hands are so dry they crack

When your hands are so dry you gain a weak Spider-man grip on certain fabrics

When it's so dry your nose bleeds

I hate winter

teen witch

google THIS posted:

When your hands are so dry they crack

When your hands are so dry you gain a weak Spider-man grip on certain fabrics

When it's so dry your nose bleeds

I hate winter

hello dyshidrotic eczema fam!!! welcome to my hands looking cronenbergian for half a year it is great!!!

even better with hand sanitizers everywhere and you look like a gross freak if you want a break from laser focused stinging.

red pill you are in pain, itchy, and your hands hurt to use
blue pill is the same as above but it’s also slathered in vasoline so poo poo is sticky

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

teen witch posted:

hello dyshidrotic eczema fam!!! welcome to my hands looking cronenbergian for half a year it is great!!!

even better with hand sanitizers everywhere and you look like a gross freak if you want a break from laser focused stinging.

red pill you are in pain, itchy, and your hands hurt to use
blue pill is the same as above but it’s also slathered in vasoline so poo poo is sticky

Psoriasis hands here, and same.

poverty goat

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Stepping in warm wet in socks

kitty litter on hard floor barefoot

Escape From Noise

Jogging

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

teen witch
interrupted naps :mad:

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
existential despair

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

poverty goat

wide awake and ready to start the day at 2:30am

Areola Grande

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

kalel

teen witch posted:

interrupted naps :mad:

being tired but not sleepy so you just sit in your bed and stare at the ceiling

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Realizing you're gonna have to blow up the magic rock in your robot boyfriend's head before the purple guy gets it

poverty goat

Being kind of sick but not too sick and not knowing whether you have covid or not because you're afraid to waste your one precious home covid test

google THIS

poverty goat posted:

Being kind of sick but not too sick and not knowing whether you have covid or not because you're afraid to waste your one precious home covid test

Biting the bullet and getting a negative result but never feeling confident about it

google THIS

Trying to find a solution to a programming/software problem and all you get are issue report threads from 2016 with "Anyone find a workaround for this yet?" comments as recently as three days ago.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Sarah Cenia posted:

aluminum foil touching a cavity

Or fillings/crowns.. Galvanic shock is awful.

Also dry paper or wood in your mouth. Eating something soft and discovering something hard is in it. Waiting on medical results.

Areola Grande

knuthgrush posted:

Or fillings/crowns.. Galvanic shock is awful.

Also dry paper or wood in your mouth. Eating something soft and discovering something hard is in it. Waiting on medical results.

love 2 eat paper in small amounts personally. idk why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

google THIS posted:

Trying to find a solution to a programming/software problem and all you get are issue report threads from 2016 with "Anyone find a workaround for this yet?" comments as recently as three days ago.

:emptyquote: