Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

We never needed Patrick Troughton more than the last special where the Doctor opens up the TARDIS to show the rebuilt console room and it's still the empty dark mess it's been the last 2 seasons :negative:

Ya I figured that was the joke.

But I was still hoping they'd splurge the rest of their budget on a new interior, but considering how many episodes 13 has left...it doesn't make sense for them to conceive and then actually build a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Should have saved him for the Fishteeth Doctor regeneration.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I really love that control room, wish we got to see more of it.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I loved that little frog.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

So are there any rumors yet as to who the next Doctor will be?

Seems strange that it's so close to the regeneration episode and it hasn't been announced yet.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

LividLiquid posted:

With the exception of Yaz and The Doctor's conversation, I don't remember a single thing that happened in that entire episode.

I haven't watched the episode yet and it's comments like these that make me keep putting it off.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Now we know why the Doctor says to never eat pears.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

:roflolmao:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Anytime someone starts a tirade with "Ok, firstly to start i am no racist"

You can be 100% certain they're a racist.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I'm surprised to find out that there isn't intelligent and mature discourse happening on FB User Group Outpost Doctor Who.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Lunatic Sledge posted:

but why did her clothes change

We'll probably find out next year when we all discover what the hell is going on.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

So when's Ncuti's first episode going to be as the ACTUAL 14th Doctor?

2025?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Maybe it was just me but the complete absence of Tosin Cole from the episode was astonishingly glaring.

Ok he's in Patagonia, that's cool. The whole world's in danger and your Granddad is underground and your friends are all trying to prevent volcanic annihilation...

Edward Mass posted:

PROBABLY Christmas 2023.

:negative:

So basically an entire lifetime from now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I’ve mellowed on Tennant over the years and it’s always fun seeing a former Doc revisit the role, but man just give me Ncuti Gatwa already. I don’t need an entire year of specials stalling for time.

:same: but in my case I'm totally over him. Let him go already, everybody. I'm sure he loves returning to the role every decade but let's get this Ncuti ball rolling.

thrawn527 posted:

Seriously, I've obviously heard the song before, but because of this episode I've had that Rasputin song going through my head for days. I loved that scene.

another :same: