Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Whittaker is the worst nuwho doctor by far. As many ppl have said its definitely not the actors fault, just absolutely dogshit writing and direction.

I can't think of a single defining moment or any kind of character trait for her... besides stuff i remember the pilot? Genuinely dont know. I can name like 5 for the others

Anyway heres hoping we can get the First Interesting Woman Doctor directed+written by a showrunner that doesnt make you pine for even the worst of moffats era

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jan 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

They've had one of those silence guys as a companion for years

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bad

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

really shockingly poor editing near the beginning, especially with characters teleporting to each other like when they find the guys dad dead.

the fish monster was cute in a goofy kinda way. characters are still an absolute void of charisma, besides dan really.

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Apr 19, 2022

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Can't belive the Doctor from Doctor Who is going to do blackface. frucked up.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

absolute dog poo poo

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

seeing tennant was cool because i was reminded that at least with rtd when its bad, its at least entertaining and probably wont be the audio/visual equivalent of tinnitus

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Show bad

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Remember when they handed the first woman doctor to chris chibnall

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmao i genuinely forgot about her. she had like 10 lines and was throroughly more convicing than 13 constantly being belittled and outsmarted by everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Yannick_B posted:

I love the silly boogeyman stuff people project onto Disney. It's a massive corporation that did so much stuff, you can just pretend they'll do the most exaggerated worst-case scenario and think you've predicted something sensible.

I'm not seeing any other platform putting out Andor though!

brain of a dog