Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I know it's not an original take, but I liked Whittaker as the Doctor and hated the writing of the show. I might have bailed before her first series even wrapped up.

I don't know if RTD can bring back the Good Old Days and maybe Tennant is just a bridge to the new guy to get fans back onboard with a BIG HYPE TWIST SEE YOU IN 2023, but at least it's a recognition that poo poo wasn't working?

:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Infinitum posted:

Couldn't even give Yaz a loving hug at the end. Shameful and disappointing.

That said, man oh man I hope yall are on board for Russel T Davies Big Gay Agenda cause shits about to get camp

Big Gay Dave's Big Gay Tardis Ride

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's me, I'm the guy who lost interest when Capaldi became the doctor.