Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I've got to vaccinate your rear end with my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Posting in a Dare thread

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I've got to vaccinate your rear end with my dick

Thats just butt darts, you don't need to visit a pharmacist or anything for that.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Posting in a Dare thread

lol this isn't dare, he's one of the blander insane rereg guys

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Peggy Edson posted:

lol this isn't dare, he's one of the blander insane rereg guys

oh I thought he did that each-sentence-on-one-line thing like Dare

I'm probably thinking of someone else. There's been so many. It's hard to stand out.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Fire the emergency booster engines!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

oh I thought he did that each-sentence-on-one-line thing like Dare

I'm probably thinking of someone else. There's been so many. It's hard to stand out.

I haven’t seen a jon pop thread in a while. I wonder what that guy is up to.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

buglord posted:

I haven’t seen a jon pop thread in a while. I wonder what that guy is up to.

misogyny is a safe bet

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OP is sitting in a booster seat to use the computer. Fun fact.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Just got my rooster shot if you know what i mean :grin:

(Blasted my cock)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My arm is still bruised from mine and i got it on Christmas eve. This was the first one i actually felt kinda sick from but it wasn't too terrible, just some chills and headache. I forgot my vaccine card so they told me to come back and get it filled out and i keep forgetting to do it. Pretty soon my work is going to require proof of vaccination including booster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
this thread is still here
really

really

this thread?

we're just gonna keep it around huh? this thread? this one?

hoo-kay then....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................