Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

During my formative posting years on the adult swim message board there was a super fun long lived thread where we played madlibs. I've never seen a thread like it since my migration away from there, and I miss it, so I'm bringing the concept here. Because I'm a lazy mess, I'm starting with ones straight out of a book, but people were turning song lyrics, poems, and passages from books into libs. The sky is the limit!

We found that it was best to limit posts to one word suggestion per post, and that waiting until someone else had a chance to get a post in before you suggest a second word. This assures more posters get words in each individual madlib, and this is more fun if it's collaborative rather than half a lib being word suggestions from poster z. Suggest any word you want! They don't need to be sequential. Also please number your word so the list poster knows where you want it to plug in, especially if it is a clue like noun or verb that probably is multiple slots in a list.

Hi GBS, this is actually a remake of a byob thread I made, I felt like maybe it could grow legs and stay active in this folder, since so many more people check this one. Here's a link to the original thread. I edited all of the completed libs into the op too.

To get us started:

1. an animal otter
2. a celebrity Vanilla Ice
3. an occupation
4. a celebrity
5. noun
6. a place
7. a liquid
8. adjective
9. noun
10. adjective
11. noun
12. noun
13. a celebrity
14. adverb

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jan 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
otter

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

2. Vanilla Ice

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

3.) Pest Controller

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

4 elon musk

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

5. butthole

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
6. Antwerp

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
7. Milk

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

8.) sexy

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

9 fidget spinner

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

10. spheroid

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

11 taco

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
12. andiron

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
13. Bob Dylan

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
14. hungrily

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

DESCRIPTION OF A HORROR TV SHOW

Last week, I saw a television show that really gave me otter pimples! It starred Vanilla Ice as a mad pest controller who discovers a way to make bedbugs fourteen feet high! The scientist has a goofy assistant, played by Elon Musk, who gets mad because the scientist keeps hitting him on the head with a butt hole. So he lets the bedbugs loose. Right away they start to eat up Antwerp. The army tries to stop them by spraying them with milk but that doesn't bother those sexy bedbugs. They go right on and eat up Chicago. Then the army drops an atom fidget spinner on them and this kills all of them except one super bedbug who grabs the spheroid scientist and jumps into a volcano. And then the goofy assistant takes off his disguise and says, "I was only a taco for the FBI," and he marries the scientist's beautiful andiron, who is played by Bob Dylan and they live hungrily ever after.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I thought there were a couple funny phrases there. Admittedly as a method of generating funny things it can be kind of hit and miss. I did learn a word tho, thanks gleebster!

Going to try another list out of the same book.

1. plural noun
2. noun
3. adjective
4. plural noun
5. adjective
6. noun
7. adjective
8. a celebrity
9. plural noun
10. noun

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

1. COCKS

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

2) just one cock

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
3) turgid

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
4) gonads

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
5) nubile

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

5) pinballed

poo poo

e: 6) treadmill

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

7. fetid

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

8. Bill nye the science guy

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
9. cummies

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

10. ham

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

:siren:THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS:siren:
Four score and seven years ago, our cocks brought forth on this just one cock a turgid nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all gonads are created nubile. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that treadmill or any treadmillso conceived and so dedicated can long endure. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to thefetid task remaining before us... So that this nation under Bill Nye the Science Guy shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the cummies, by the cummies, and for the cummies shall not perish from the ham.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

madlib is a sick producer

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
thanks OP for carrying through

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

madlib is a sick producer

quoting this because it's true.

Mozi posted:

thanks OP for carrying through

Aye, I'm unsure if people are disinterested or just like, they don't want to drive maybe? If people aren't interested I'm surprised the lists populated as fast as they did, certainly faster than when I posted this in the YOB. Let's try another and see what happens.

1. a number 1488
2. noun buffalo
3. noun umbrella
4. noun dildo
5. adjective swollen
6. noun intercontinental ballistic missile
7. a food rear end
8. noun
9. adjective
10. noun
11. plural noun
12. noun
13. plural noun
14. noun

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jan 6, 2022

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

1. 1488

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
2. Buffalo

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i love madlibs, thanks for the thread op!

3. umbrella

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

4. dildo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
rear end
Titties
rear end
'N
Titties
rear end
rear end
Titties
Titties
rear end
'N
Titties

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

7) rear end

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
5. Swollen

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
6. Intercontinental ballistic missile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

8. Katana