Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Now I'm going you to really need you to focus with your mind's eye, really visualize everything in as much detail as you possibly can. I need you to be able to see EVERYTHING...We were both butt naked bangin' on the bathroom floor! Let that marinate for a bit. Just imagine the scene; the sights, the sounds, the smells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
that song was on the radio all the time back when I had a job as a pig keeper. thinkin' bout them pigs now :unsmith:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Okay how is this any different to what I do all day anyways?

hot cocoa on the couch

that wasn't me

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Dumb Sex-Parrot
the trick to keeping track of all your spare keys is not to have any spare keys and a locksmith on speed-dial

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

hot cocoa on the couch

just want to clear the air, none of the other things (being on the counter, bangin on the sofa, having her in the shower, being caught on the camera, etc. etc.) were me either. i've been grossly misrepresented

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
In 2000 when this song was new it came on when we were driving with my dad and he got so embarrassed and flustered by the lyrics that he just turned off at the next exit and took us to Outback. He barely picked at his bloomin' onion he was so ashamed of the words and deeds of Shaggy and that his children had to know about them, trespass and a-witness to scenarios we did not and could not begin to understand. As for me I had cheese fries. And for awhile afterwards my brother would sing the only lines he could kind of remember, which were "Picturous, we were both butt-naked, Bambi on the bathroom door" but in kind of a vaudeville voice like the WB frog. So in the end things worked out quite well for Shaggy and me.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

teen witch
Sicily, 1922

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Illicit sexual liaisons in places you can be caught are fun, sure. But have you ever had a REALLY good donut?

nut

*Detective Reyes runs a finger along the linoleum and brings it up to his tongue. He winces a wince he has winced too much.*

“Mr. Boombastic has been here…”

google THIS

Minority Report Tom Cruise: (rapidly swiping and zooming around a scene of two butt-naked figures banging) They're on the bathroom floor!

Precog: (gasping and lifting her head out of the water) It wasn't me!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
lol

Ass-penny

op are you familiar with bofa?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Khanstant
bank of fuckin america? hell yeah i am, never used em

cruft

Khanstant posted:

bank of fuckin america? hell yeah i am, never used em

I did in college. Someone misread a $120 check as $720 and I got overdrawn. Weeks worth of checks bounced, everybody in town hated me, and the fuckers at the bank, after a week-long "investigation" which apparently didn't consist of reading the actual check, decided I had written the check for $720. It wasn't until my dad stormed into a branch office threatening to call Marvin Zindler that they actually read the check and decided, oops, it had been misread.

This is why I will never give those assholes my money again. Bank Of Fuckin' America is about right, you'd better assume the position if you use them.

Heather Papps

hello friend

the worlds most respected otolaryngologist: mr burrell there is no way you thought the timbre of your voice was normal. we need to perform surgery immediately.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

I'm picturing it and seeing the men's room at the baseball stadium, and I gotta tell ya, babe, this concept really isn't doing much for me.