Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

Khanstant posted:

bank of fuckin america? hell yeah i am, never used em

I did in college. Someone misread a $120 check as $720 and I got overdrawn. Weeks worth of checks bounced, everybody in town hated me, and the fuckers at the bank, after a week-long "investigation" which apparently didn't consist of reading the actual check, decided I had written the check for $720. It wasn't until my dad stormed into a branch office threatening to call Marvin Zindler that they actually read the check and decided, oops, it had been misread.

This is why I will never give those assholes my money again. Bank Of Fuckin' America is about right, you'd better assume the position if you use them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

I'm picturing it and seeing the men's room at the baseball stadium, and I gotta tell ya, babe, this concept really isn't doing much for me.