Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gramps

I got a dartboard for chrimbo and even though I am terrible I've decided to become a professional. Professional Dart players are some extremely colorful characters, and I believe that is the secret to being good, so I need a cool jersey for when I'm on TV.

Here is the GOAT Phil Taylor and current world champion Peter Wright

Help me realize my dreams, BYOB

EDIT: I FOUND THE PERFECT TOOL FOR THE JOB!!!!! Get in there and you can right click save image your creation and even rotate it- it seems to render a PNG in real time.

https://www.owayo.com/konfigurator_html/index.php?sport=teamsport&product=shirts_with_chest_pocket&lang=en

Gramps fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jan 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

- replace pineapples with hammock kitties
- change background from white to #ccffff or #ccccff, whichever one complements you better

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

biosterous posted:

- replace pineapples with hammock kitties
- change background from white to #ccffff or #ccccff, whichever one complements you better
One background for the shorts, the other for the shirt, will be much cooler than the "onesie with a belt" look.

biosterous

roomforthetuna posted:

One background for the shorts, the other for the shirt, will be much cooler than the "onesie with a belt" look.

:hmmyes:

gallery of sigs

he/him

gormless goblin

replace the belt with a hydration tube leading from your mouth to a canteen of water on your hip. if you have to stop focusing on darts to keep from getting dehydrated i seriously dont know how you or anyone could EVER hope to achieve the dizzying heights of (title indistinct from 500x343 jpeg)

Twenty Four

If we are going to combine the shirts, have the lightning bolts from the first one destroying pineapples placed directly on the nipples from the second one.

Gramps

I've started to look into playing in a local league, and it looks like even people on local pub teams have jerseys, not just the pros! I am gonna need a dart jersey sooner than I thought!

Here's some more inspirado-

It would seem the more obnoxious the better.

Manifisto

a cape and wizard hat would certainly look stylish, but they might interfere with your throwing motions I guess?

ty nesamdoom!

gormless goblin

Half of those look like BYOB sigs and the other half look like rejects from the CSGO workshop lmao

If this thread doesn't end in a real BYOB-designed jersey I'm genuinely going to be disappointed, OP

Gramps

gormless goblin posted:

If this thread doesn't end in a real BYOB-designed jersey I'm genuinely going to be disappointed, OP

Oh I will keep necro-ing this thread until we have a winner and I get it made. Even if I only ever play darts in my house I WILL have a goon designed dart jersey

Heather Papps

hello friend

whats your dart nickname? it seems like a lot of those jerseys are inspired by the persons nom de dart

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

gormless goblin

Heather Papps posted:

whats your dart nickname? it seems like a lot of those jerseys are inspired by the persons nom de dart

incorrect -- "Magoo" is somebody's nom de shart

Gramps

Heather Papps posted:

I am not embedded enough in the dart community to have a dart specific nickname yet. Right now they'd call me "why is this guy here he can barely hit the board?". I was just gonna put Gramps on this one tbh

gormless goblin

does anybody know if there's a two-sided jersey template we can all start cramming stuff onto

we'll mess that sucker up so fast op's head will spin

Gramps

gormless goblin posted:

does anybody know if there's a two-sided jersey template we can all start cramming stuff onto

we'll mess that sucker up so fast op's head will spin

hoooo boy lookit what I found...

https://www.owayo.com/konfigurator_html/index.php?sport=teamsport&product=shirts_with_chest_pocket&lang=en

You can rotate your creation and right click save image too!

Sig by Heather Papps

Gramps

Oh yeah this rules

Heather Papps

hello friend

Gramps posted:

Oh yeah this rules

gonna be hard to beat this, i'll have to put on my thinking cap for a while

Heather Papps

hello friend

maybe i went overboard with the dart theme

Gramps

Heather Papps posted:

maybe i went overboard with the dart theme

ahahahaha

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i don't want to derail the darts action ITT but i just stuck a picture of my modular rig on a shirt and i think it looks ROIGHT WHICKED M8

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Gramps

Dr. Honked posted:

i don't want to derail the darts action ITT but i just stuck a picture of my modular rig on a shirt and i think it looks ROIGHT WHICKED M8

not a derail at all this unironically shreds

biosterous

powerful dartsbot shirt

gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Dr. Honked posted:

this owns. just needs a fanny pack full of molly

gormless goblin

that is actually sick lol

Heather Papps

hello friend

if that was my dart uniform i'd make up an elaborate ritual where i unplug and plug a bunch of imaginary wires into myself before failing to hit the bullseye

gormless goblin

Heather Papps posted:

if that was my dart uniform i'd make up an elaborate ritual where i unplug and plug a bunch of imaginary wires into myself before failing to hit the bullseye
getting 'that jesus guy in the big lebowski' vibes, but with less perversion

deep dish peat moss

Twenty Four

Dr. Honked posted:

:nice:

Finger Prince

Dr. Honked posted:

Maaaaaaaaaaaate.

Escape From Noise

When in doubt add more skulls and lightning. Maybe a hot chick with big honkers and she's licking a dart?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Escape From Noise posted:

When in doubt add more skulls and lightning. Maybe a hot chick with big honkers and she's licking a dart?

big tity honker's

deep dish peat moss

I would like to suggest your team and/or player name be "The Bart of Darts"

Twenty Four

Get some pants with a dart board on them and the bullseye is centered on your crotch.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Dr. Honked posted:

i ordered this shirt btw

it was very expensive but i got some free money recently and my wife was all like BUY THAT COOL SHIRT WITH YOUR FREE MONEY

so i was all like YES DEAR IF YOU SAY SO

Gramps

Dr. Honked posted:

i ordered this shirt btw

it was very expensive but i got some free money recently and my wife was all like BUY THAT COOL SHIRT WITH YOUR FREE MONEY

incredible.

Areola Grande

Dr. Honked posted:

i ordered this shirt btw

dope! also as a former dj i would love 2 see more pics of ur rig

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted:

dope! also as a former dj i would love 2 see more pics of ur rig

current rig status. there used to be more STUFF but i'm concentrating on the modular at the moment

here's a recent noodle based on a voice sample from this very forum
https://soundcloud.com/chridmeister/byob-words

bonus
https://soundcloud.com/chridmeister/furbcore-detuned-drone-whambience-part-deux

i'm aiming to get a lot more choonz done this year and release stuff, i'm bad at actually releasing things that make

Areola Grande

:stare: drat dude. all i have is two gemini turntables and a behringer mixer

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted:

:stare: drat dude. all i have is two gemini turntables and a behringer mixer

i'm not a dj, i'm a burpstep and fartcore production artist, that requires different gear you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Dr. Honked posted:

i'm not a dj, i'm a burpstep and fartcore production artist, that requires different gear you see

that makes me feel a lot better