Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

ha ha yeah, I guess it is pretty cool. And if I hold it sideways, I can play video games like spiderman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

oops, I'm getting a call, just gonna pause spiderman here and hold the whole thing vertical (I know) and talk on it like a phone

nut

*watching a friend play tony hawk on a tv* ahhh whoah, how do you play on a screen so big

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

people say it looks like a taco should i take a nibble to see if it is a taco haha no i won't but could you imagine

nut

way to go apple, you made a big n-gage. can’t even put this poo poo in my pocket

nut

beats a guy using a pebl in 2022 to near death

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

heh all this guy needs is my n-gage and my cuecat and i'm ready to take on the world

nut

*jealously watching the kid using a SCANNERZ in 2022 at the Publix*

nut

no the network shut down years ago, but sometimes I hit the "accept call" button while playing tomb raider and act like lara croft is calling me to tell me how much she loves me and misses me and that the kids can't wait til i get home from work

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

*man with greying temples sits on a park bench thinking of waldenbooks clutching a frayed zork box and spies the guy with the n-gage*

kids and their newfangled gadgets

Escape From Noise

Wait a minute. N-gage. Engage! I just got the name!

cruft

drat it, I thought we were going to talk about model trains.

baka of lathspell

gamer *playing call of duty*: time to n-gage lmao

gf: wait, did you finally just say-

gamer: no i meant with these tangos

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Gramps

only phone with a hidden goatse!

nut

Gramps posted:

gently caress

Gramps

nut posted:

gently caress

hahaha how did you not know

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

they call it that because whenever a new game comes out for it you ngage thrusters to get to the game store as fast as possible because you know its going to be a good one

FutonForensic

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

why tf is he not wearing a mask!?!

FutonForensic

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

why tf is he not wearing a mask!?!

nut

biosterous

Gramps posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
i feel like it would be hard to see the screen if you held it at that angle

baka of lathspell

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

"honey do you want to know what it's like to be n-gaged?" I ask my serious girlfriend, trying to hold in my laughter as the gift box containing a vintage nokia n-gage trembles in the hand held behind my back.

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

Manifisto posted:

"honey do you want to know what it's like to be n-gaged?" I ask my serious girlfriend, trying to hold in my laughter as the gift box containing a vintage nokia n-gage trembles in the hand held behind my back.

lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

I used to have an N-gage and actually enjoyed playing Pathway to Glory on it, but it wouldn't be my first choice if I had to go back to one of my previous phones, now.

Khanstant
when u too lazy to take out battery to switch game carts so u just keep playing bomberman till it dies

Twenty Four

Gramps posted:

Manifisto posted:

"honey do you want to know what it's like to be n-gaged?" I ask my serious girlfriend, trying to hold in my laughter

In my heart, these posts go together.

ChubbyChecker

Bo-Pepper posted:

people say it looks like a taco should i take a nibble to see if it is a taco haha no i won't but could you imagine

Gramps posted:

technically goatse is a taco

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

nut

eugh this iOS version of bubble bobble is too responsive gross

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

It's high time you got with the times daddy-o

*I produce a sony Xperia and shear both halves of it to reveal the gamepad underneath. Sunglasses slide onto my face as I Isekai into a low poly, battery conscious world of gaming*

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i know what the n stands for but mom says i'm not allowed to say it

baka of lathspell

*wondering how many doritos i will need for my gaming session*

*realize i have a fuckin n-gage bithc & can play quality games on the go, anywhere i want, even walking to the doritos store*

look where youre going!!!! some greasy trucker yells as he barrels past me in his fritos delivery truck

i laugh a hidden laugh of twisted secrecy and return my eyes to the game. i always had plenty of time to cross the street. i'd n-gauged it perfectly

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

also MDK all day

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

it's honestly kind of a bummer that there's still no n-gage emulator.

maybe the guy who uses an n-gage in 2022 is onto something?? he has access to all these quality games that the rest of us peons don't!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Gramps posted:

its even got the ring

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

baka fwocka fwame posted:

*wondering how many doritos i will need for my gaming session*

*realize i have a fuckin n-gage bithc & can play quality games on the go, anywhere i want, even walking to the doritos store*

look where youre going!!!! some greasy trucker yells as he barrels past me in his fritos delivery truck

i laugh a hidden laugh of twisted secrecy and return my eyes to the game. i always had plenty of time to cross the street. i'd n-gauged it perfectly