Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

ha ha yeah, I guess it is pretty cool. And if I hold it sideways, I can play video games like spiderman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

oops, I'm getting a call, just gonna pause spiderman here and hold the whole thing vertical (I know) and talk on it like a phone

nut

*watching a friend play tony hawk on a tv* ahhh whoah, how do you play on a screen so big

nut

way to go apple, you made a big n-gage. can’t even put this poo poo in my pocket

nut

beats a guy using a pebl in 2022 to near death

nut

*jealously watching the kid using a SCANNERZ in 2022 at the Publix*

nut

no the network shut down years ago, but sometimes I hit the "accept call" button while playing tomb raider and act like lara croft is calling me to tell me how much she loves me and misses me and that the kids can't wait til i get home from work

nut

Gramps posted:

only phone with a hidden goatse!

gently caress

nut

nut

eugh this iOS version of bubble bobble is too responsive gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

the only problem with an n-gage is that it sometimes be hard to see the screen with my oakleys on.