Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

So thanks to all the random stream of consciousness posts that have been popping up lately in GBS, my stupid brain brought back memories of loving Arfenhouse for the first time in like 20 years.

If I have to suffer, so do you bastards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3TuZX0sX8Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
ok this is epic

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
I have no idea what OP is about

If you like Amy Sedaris and Jerry Blank and Strangers With Candy

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vd7o2g6w7A

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Greg of Doom posted:

ok this is epic

Epically bad.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i was looking for this a few months ago because it just randomly popped in to my head after what 15 years? time for a brain scan!

Vakal
May 11, 2008

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i was looking for this a few months ago because it just randomly popped in to my head after what 15 years? time for a brain scan!

The only flash series ever worth watching were Beebo: The Cat What Has Facial Hair and Radiskull & Devil Doll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

A few months ago I heard the phrase "Housemaster" (can't remember the context) and started googling, Manchurian-style. I think I was in 6th grade when I first saw Arfenhouse