Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
why are you doing nofap OP? Just to tourer yourself? What is the point aside from internet points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why are you doing nofap OP? Just to tourer yourself? What is the point aside from internet points

according to some Chinese folklore I read recently if you cum too much you will die. This is why ghosts and fox spirits frequently try to steal cum from the living. This association has also been made in the west but in a veiled and subconscious form (bustin makes me feel good, etc)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You need a NoFap crystal to absorb all the redirected cum energy.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

according to some Chinese folklore I read recently if you cum too much you will die. This is why ghosts and fox spirits frequently try to steal cum from the living. This association has also been made in the west but in a veiled and subconscious form (bustin makes me feel good, etc)

ghost and fox spirits are kinda gross. What the hell are they gonna do with my cum?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Psshhhh yeah we’ll see about that buddy. :jerkbag:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ghost and fox spirits are kinda gross. What the hell are they gonna do with my cum?

They use it to charge up (like a crystal)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

They use it to charge up (like a crystal)

awful and I hate it. come take my cum Kleenex you awful ghosts.
No really come take it, it covers my carpet

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

molon labe!!!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Figure out how to open doors with your mind powers, and more importantly how to slam doors shut right in someone's face. Ghosts do this all the time so it's about time the living figure it out too

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Mooey Cow posted:

Figure out how to open doors with your mind powers, and more importantly how to slam doors shut right in someone's face. Ghosts do this all the time so it's about time the living figure it out too
Sorry to burst your bubble but those aren't ghosts slamming doors they are elf like trolls.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jan 7, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mooey Cow posted:

ghosts have no constraints for time or space. They aren't slamming your door. They have better things to do

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
although, they have no constraints for time or space. Would be nothing for them to slam your door, just to gently caress up your day

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

heard a door slam and went to check on it when I felt a weird sensation. By the time I figured out what was going on a fox spirit had made me cum two times

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

heard a door slam and went to check on it when I felt a weird sensation. By the time I figured out what was going on a fox spirit had made me cum two times

what you need is a chicken hutch. The fox spirit will kill them then get sleepy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
unless you like it. then more power to you

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you should prepare a chamber to slumber 1000 years

when you awaken as a cum lich your power will be unsurpassed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ghost-assisted cums are the best. The undead chill of their ephemeral fingers wrapped around your prostate ooooohhhhhhh MAMA!!!

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
I woke up this morning and my sheets and pants were wet. I thought I may have unconsciously broken my nofap streak and had a forbidden nightly emission. Turns out I just pissed my pants.

Stay strong brothers

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Bad Purchase posted:

you should prepare a chamber to slumber 1000 years

when you awaken as a cum lich your power will be unsurpassed

Do you think a rented storage space will be ok? My mom is kicking me out in June.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

master the 48 deadly arts

EDIT: oops scratch that idea. the 43rd deadly art is masturbation

bossy lady fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jan 7, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Uriah Heep posted:

I woke up this morning and my sheets and pants were wet. I thought I may have unconsciously broken my nofap streak and had a forbidden nightly emission. Turns out I just pissed my pants.

Stay strong brothers

no worries. you probably just pissed the bed

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no worries. you probably just pissed the bed

Maybe if you practiced nofap you would have the mental fortitude to finish reading my post and see we came to the same cumclusion. smh

I will pray for you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Uriah Heep posted:

Maybe if you practiced nofap you would have the mental fortitude to finish reading my post and see we came to the same cumclusion. smh

I will pray for you.

i think if you ever read my posts before you would find I cannot read and am just pressing buttons at random.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i think if you ever read my posts before you would find I cannot read and am just pressing buttons at random.

For the ultimate form of internet points, post count. I respect the hustle.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

You could make yourself available to being a fap cheerleader.

Thinking Craigslist ad. Go to someone's house. Maybe a cheerleader outfit but really accommodate the fapper as much as you can with your costumes.

Cheer them on.

"You got this hoss!"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Uriah Heep posted:

For the ultimate form of internet points, post count. I respect the hustle.

I don't need internet points. I like talking to people on the internet and sometimes being the antagonist, so they can be the antagonist to me. Very happy you didn't piss the bed

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Uriah Heep posted:

Stay strong brothers

Probably from night-fapping. Sometimes you just start punching you’reself in the bladder and spraying everywhere. Something that could easily be cured by GBS brand posting mitts. :haibrow:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Uriah Heep posted:

Do you think a rented storage space will be ok? My mom is kicking me out in June.

i would recommend a burrow or a cave

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Uriah Heep posted:

My prostate has been working double time to inject powerful energy cums into my blood stream for near a month now.

Does jacking off and then manually injecting the jizz back into your bloodstream intravenously provide the same effect?

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I don't need internet points.
You do it out of love, even more admirable, but—

quote:

Very happy you didn't piss the bed
I did piss the bed. Are you mocking me? Am I just a joke to you?

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Probably from night-fapping. Sometimes you just start punching you’reself in the bladder and spraying everywhere. Something that could easily be cured by GBS brand posting mitts. :haibrow:

Not far off, I have restless leg syndrome which sometimes causes me to repeatedly jackhammer my legs into a squatting position. Sometimes I pee sometimes I poo poo. There is no cure. I plan to start a gofundme to crowdsource my weekly consumption of sheets.

Bad Purchase posted:

i would recommend a burrow or a cave
:hmmyes:

I will keep an eye out. The spiritual energy of the cave needs to be perfect. Over a bed of moss, a perfectly positioned stalactite should hang at cock level. I plug my urethra into it, I am a part of the cave now.

Uriah Heep fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jan 8, 2022

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Does jacking off and then manually injecting the jizz back into your bloodstream intravenously provide the same effect?

The cum or "jizz", as you call it, is merely a vessel for energy. Once it leaves the body there is no amount of IV bags filled with cum that can bring it back. I lost a good friend that way. Poor misguided soul.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Uriah Heep posted:

Am I just a joke to you?

Yes.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Uriah Heep posted:

You do it out of love, even more admirable, but—

I did piss the bed. Are you mocking me? Am I just a joke to you?

Not far off, I have restless leg syndrome which sometimes causes me to repeatedly jackhammer my legs into a squatting position. Sometimes I pee sometimes I poo poo. There is no cure. I plan to start a gofundme to crowdsource my weekly consumption of sheets.

:hmmyes:

I will keep an eye out. The spiritual energy of the cave needs to be perfect. Over a bed of moss, a perfectly positioned stalactite should hang at cock level. I plug my urethra into it, I am a part of the cave now.

Hmmmm, like a big chicken, trying to lay an egg, but the egg is piss. :thunkin:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
According to science, if a guy stops masturbating, testosterone builds up in his system until he turns into a violent ape and starts lashing out at everything in sight.

So enjoy getting Harambe'd, OP.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Uriah Heep posted:

Literally every chance I get I preach online to join nofap, its free and gives you an unstoppable tide of energy, sinking coastal towns.

Do I get to choose which coastal towns I sink? Because I am getting sick and loving tired of Dubrovnik and its superior attitude.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Do I get to choose which coastal towns I sink? Because I am getting sick and loving tired of Dubrovnik and its superior attitude.

go to assateague island maryland. Hang out with some ponies. Always cool birds there too

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Yaldabaoth posted:

According to science, if a guy stops masturbating, testosterone builds up in his system until he turns into a violent ape and starts lashing out at everything in sight.

So enjoy getting Harambe'd, OP.

I agree that OP will become a hero to many on the internet if they keep this up. And I hope that despite their humility they will enjoy it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ghosts have no constraints for time or space. They aren't slamming your door. They have better things to do

Like what stealing my drat cum?! ITS MINE YOU STUPID GHOSTS

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

go to assateague island maryland. Hang out with some ponies. Always cool birds there too

Assateague is indeed cool, but I am worried that the powerfully masculine nofap energy radiating from my body would intimidate all the ponies and birds, driving them from the island and causing an ecological disaster.

Maybe op should have been more transparent about the dangers of not tuggin.